- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
M: You do you I suppose. As for me, it's relieving to find out someone's been looking out for Tyelko!Tyelkoraccoon: I want to know too. It was her decision, you see.
Lindiel:...I...it doesn't matter, I guess. You all know now, and I don't care anymore about my reasoning.
(I won't tell here, because it spoils an important chapter of my fanfiction.)
*Maglor gently picks him up like a cat*
M: Oooooh Tyelko, what'd you do this time you little rascal?Lindiel: I'm not going to be mean--
Tyelkoraccoon: she can't be mean to me like this! It's considered animal cruelty!
Lindiel: and even if I am, you deserve it for what you did to me!
Tyelkoraccoon: I don't want to! I'm sure we can find some raccoon sized suit and tie!
M: Ooooh that's bad . . . yeah she has every right to be angry, if you ask me.Tyelkoraccoon:...I might have...uh, killed her?
Lindiel: you did kill me.
Tyelkoraccoon: but it was an accident!
Lindiel: whatever.
Tyelko is a racoon now?!Tyelkoraccoon: were you? Well, I didn't mean to worry you much.
Lindiel: How did you turn into a raccoon? You know what? I don't want to know at all.
Tyelkoraccoon: well, that's good. Because I don't know either.
(Thank you!)
Oh, for heaven's sake! Does everyone have a new wife all of a suddenWell, ...ah this is awkward.
*Turns to Maglor, still holding Tyelkoraccoon*
I'm not just your friend, Kano. I'm your sister in law?
Actually, they might. It it Tyelko, after all.*Maglor gently picks him up like a cat*
M: I'm pretty sure she can be mean while your a racoon too. Besides, knowing you, you've probably done something to deserve it. *He gives him a wink*
M: I'm afraid you need to turn back into an elf, Tyelko. What are you going to do when Nelyo's wedding comes around? They won't let you in like this!
You accidentally killed your wife!? Umm, I'd say she has a right to be mad.Tyelkoraccoon:...I might have...uh, killed her?
Lindiel: you did kill me.
Tyelkoraccoon: but it was an accident!
Lindiel: whatever.
*The ringing Teleriphone connects. @Finwë begins to speak, but Ingwë obliviously talks over him**He messed with the screen for a few seconds. He managed to answer the call, and handed the phone back to Finwe*
(OOC: This shadowy hat is just beautiful, by the way. Somehow it puts me in a noir universe, with the rain running down it to the sound of mournful jazz...)What Tyelkoraccoon is wearing.)
(Thanks! I'm very proud of how it turned out too.)(OOC: This shadowy hat is just beautiful, by the way. Somehow it puts me in a noir universe, with the rain running down it to the sound of mournful jazz...)
Finwe *taking the phone*: Thank you, Maglor*He messed with the screen for a few seconds. He managed to answer the call, and handed the phone back to Finwe*
*Finwe gestures to the others to be quiet while he's on the phone, not noticing that Tyelko has turned into a raccoon**The ringing Teleriphone connects. @Finwë begins to speak, but Ingwë obliviously talks over him*
Ingwë: Dear Finny comma indent, How the blazes are you, old chum? What with this Two Trees fiasco and no more eternal summer, Illy and I are finally managing to get away from the garden (who says retirement's not work, eh?)
Ingwë: Now, it looks like we're going to get a fresh cool patch coming in from Helcaraxë and if as Manwë planned humidity stays low-
Ilwen: *hissing* You're doing the weather thing again.
Ingwë: -what? Oh, right. Anyway, I thought you and I might take a little ride up to Lórien. Sit a while by Míriel's grave like we used to before all this Melkor madness. Illy's offering to tactfully distract Indis for a few days. Just a thought, tell me what you think. Yours sincerely comma new line Ingwë End Message
*Ingwë hangs up over Finwë's muffled confusion*
M: Perhaps it's not an issue with the phone, but instead Ignwes nature . . . 😅Finwe *taking the phone*: Thank you, Maglor
*Finwe gestures to the others to be quiet while he's on the phone, not noticing that Tyelko has turned into a raccoon*
Finwe: *to the phone*: Hello...? um....Ingwe?....
*Finwe frowns at his phone.*
Finwe *To Maglor*: Are you sure you answered it properly? I've never had a phone call where I couldn't get a word in before.
Finwe: Oh yes, of course. Maybe I should try ringing him back...let me see.... *fiddles around on his phone for a few minutes*M: Perhaps it's not an issue with the phone, but instead Ignwes nature . . . 😅
Here, let me try.Finwe: Oh yes, of course. Maybe I should try ringing him back...let me see.... *fiddles around on his phone for a few minutes*
Oh right...I think I've got it now....*tries to call Ingwe's number, but accidentally turns his phone off by mistake*
Finwe: Oh. The screens gone blank. I must have done something wrong...oops....*To maglor* Er, could you help me call Ingwe back?
Finwe: Oh yes, of course. Maybe I should try ringing him back...let me see.... *fiddles around on his phone for a few minutes*
Oh right...I think I've got it now....*tries to call Ingwe's number, but accidentally turns his phone off by mistake*
Finwe: Oh. The screens gone blank. I must have done something wrong...oops....*To maglor* Er, could you help me call Ingwe back?
M: Can you do it from there? *He waits while Finwe does the password*Here, let me try.
*Amras turns the phone on, but it’s locked.*
Ok, Now you just need to enter the passcode for the phone.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?