- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
Ok! *He goes to find the ingredients and brings in flour and sugar. He is returning with the eggs when he trips. The eggs fly in the air and land on Amras.*Finwe: Thats a great idea! Lets fetch some ingredients for the cake first, shall we?
*Licks the foam off his mouth**innocently* Ah, well, the standard fare for Denny’s: pancakes, toast, coffee, soup, similar foods of the like. Great food, great food, five stars if I do say so myself! There would have been plenty to spare, if all the extra food hadn’t disappeared suddenly! It’s like it got up and danced away! Mr. Gothmore wasn’t too pleased when I told him about it.
*Runs into the room with the, smelling the pie**Laurinalótë studies the other occupants in the room from her window vantage point while she waits expectantly for the foretold raccoon to consume the rest of the dissolved concoctions.
*Amrod calmly approaches his twin and, kneeling, uses his own hands to wipe the dripping egg yolk from his brother’s face, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.* I think your egg juggling routine might need a bit of work, Telvo!Ok! *He goes to find the ingredients and brings in flour and sugar. He is returning with the eggs when he trips. The eggs fly in the air and land on Amras.*
Finwe: You okay, Amras?Ok! *He goes to find the ingredients and brings in flour and sugar. He is returning with the eggs when he trips. The eggs fly in the air and land on Amras.*
Finwe: *mixes the flour and sugar together for the cake* I like vanilla best, but I don't mind which. What do you think?*He gives him a hand towel to dry off and helps him stand up.* So I was wondering, chocolate or vanilla?
Maitimo: *tearing up, understanding this is Curvo Affection™️ even without translation help* Thank you for your concern, bro!*Curufin and Tancaquárë have managed to lead Fëanor, Maedhros and Aranya to the storage room they entered through. They all step down into the tunnel, and walk until they turn a corner, and the faint light from the room is no longer visible.*
*Curufin takes out his jar of dimly glowing purple crystals, so they aren't standing in complete darkness*
I think we may safely rest here for a moment. The way out is rather watery. And though Ulmo will give us a ...hand?? I suppose? I would like to know what state you are all in before we proceed.
Tancaquárë: *deadpan, translating, to Maedhros and Aranya* Are you alright?
( 😂 )Maitimo: *tearing up, understanding this is Curvo Affection™️ even without translation help* Thank you for your concern, bro!
Fëanor: I knew it would be my Mini-Me to save us, if I didn't do it myself! *pats Curvo on the head* I was just, uh, waiting for a good time to spring into action, and I figured I'd let you have your moment. (This is the closest Fëanor can get to saying thank you.)
Aranya: *sighs, seeing as how they're both too disoriented or proud or both to explain themselves. She says, similarly deadpan, to Tanca:* They're both concussed. And we all feel nauseated from those awful smells.
Tancaquárë: *raises her eyebrows, looking at Maedhros and Fëanor* No, really...? I hadn't noticed. *her lip twitches*And, *lowers her voice* don't tell the guys I said this, but I can get around better than they can.
Curufin: If my senses did not deceive me, some of the reinforcements arriving to help us had a certain... Vanyarin magic about them. By all accounts and by this I mean the tapestries in the halls of Mandos, the damage those elves can cause in combat is nothing to sniff at. Not that I would recommend sniffing in this putrid atmosphere, anyway. *the complete lameness of his joke causes him to lose his train of thought for a moment, and he stares blankly at the floor**They hear noises, and Maitimo's glance darts over to where they just came from.*
Maitimo: That's Finno's voice. It sounds like he's in trouble! We have to help him! *he stumbles towards the exit*
Aranya: *grabs his arm* Um, you're not going anywhere! You're in no state to help him. Besides-- *she listens to shouting from friendly Elven voices, hissing from a raccoon, and Thuringwethil screeching* I think it's under control back there.
*Thuringwethil crashes into a table and falls to the ground, gasping and coughing from the sound kick. She is infuriated.**Runs towards Thuringwethil and ninja kicks her in the stomach, making her fall on the ground*
If you don't want rabies, I suggest you don't try anything stupid.
*Fingon, still a little stunned at what just happened, willingly accepts the aid.* Thank you, friends.Ingwë and Ilwen charge into the fray towards Fingon, knocking dizzy orcs aside and batting over tables.
They've never seen Celeraccoon or Thuringwethil before, and, truth be told, they're not yet 100% clear on the Junior Noldor yearbook, either.
Ingwë: *hauling up Fingon by the hand* That's it, sir! Stout grip, stout grip, stand firm. There you go, all's well. *slaps him on the shoulder*
Ilwen: *beaming* Who might you be, young elf? And, er, why are you covered in so many strange animals?
Ingwë: *aside* I think he might be Radagast.
Ilwen: *putting glasses on* Are you sure? He's quite handsome.
Ingwë: *trying to make Fingon feel better* Sometimes it's dog food in the pockets, you know. Go for a walk, take some treaties, forget to take 'em out again. Classic! One of my old tweed coats - can't put it on without getting jumped by five Great Eagles.
Ilwen: *pointing at the struggling vampire and raccoon* Are these two dangerous?
Maitimo: That's Finno's voice. It sounds like he's in trouble! We have to help him! *he stumbles towards the exit*
Aranya: *grabs his arm* Um, you're not going anywhere! You're in no state to help him. Besides-- *she listens to shouting from friendly Elven voices, hissing from a raccoon, and Thuringwethil screeching* I think it's under control back there.
M: I agree. *He levels his sword at Thuringwethil, wondering if Tyelko needed help. He seemed to be managing quite well, despite his racoon form. Or . . . maybe it was because of his racoon form. Maglor had a hard time deciding.**He casts a quick glance around.* It looks like Curvo managed to get Maitimo and the others to safety. Good. The more we can buy time for them, the better.
(Wait till they find out what Nerdanel named her children. 😂)It says...hair...commander. *frowns* Must be stuck on Mongolian again.
Amrod: Vanilla’s good. It can match the white streaks in Nelyo’s hair. I’ll go select the cake pan and—Finwe: *mixes the flour and sugar together for the cake* I like vanilla best, but I don't mind which. What do you think?
*Fingon chuckles at their comments.* While the first is correct in Quenya, I will accept the second as well. I am a Hair and Air Commander!Ingwë: Well met, noble Findekáno! I regret, I never had occasion to learn the Eastern tongues - what is the meaning of this high-spoken name?
Ilwen: (jabbing words into Teleriphone Translate) It says...hair...commander. *frowns* Must be stuck on Mongolian again.
Ingwë: Air Commander! *saluting respectfuly* I say, isn't that a stroke of luck! We'll all be surrounded soon enough,but if we commandeer a dragon or two, the kite-pranger here can still run us out.
I will most definitely help you! But first, I have my own gift for our friend Thauron here.Ingwë: But before there's any talk of leaving, Commander, I'm afraid we three have a debt to repay. Will you help us?
*wrestles the struggling Mairon, keeping him on the floor*
Ingwë: I'm going to need all the strong cheese and all the pizza dough you and Ilwen can find in that kitchen.
Maitimo: I'd like to see them at least briefly.
*Maitimo winces from the collision and nearly falls over, but he could never pass up the opportunity for a Tiny Twin hug, and he smiles and hugs him back.*
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?