- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
KANO, NO, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!! 🥺Ah, I see! So having you try it would be counter-intuitive since we'd still have no idea if it's actually bad or not. Whereas I'll turn green and probably faint if there's poison. A fantastic plan!
*He took the slice of burger and stuck it in his mouth, chewing experimentally.*
Aw, Nelyo you're so sweet! 🥰Don't worry though, I'm not going to die, just turn green and maybe faint!KANO, NO, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!! 🥺
But as someone who has actually been through that multiple times in Angband, I don't want you to go through with it--Aw, Nelyo you're so sweet! 🥰Don't worry though, I'm not going to die, just turn green and maybe faint!
Kano STOP! Aranya and I aren't interested in trying this stuff, so you're not doing us a favor! Maybe you are for anyone else who's interested, but still!*He put the fork down after finishing chewing.* Well, that one wasn't too bad, I've made worse certainly. Now we wait to see if I have a reaction 😁.
Tyelko might eat some, you know how he is, it's for the best!But as someone who has actually been through that multiple times in Angband, I don't want you to go through with it--
Kano STOP! Aranya and I aren't interested in trying this stuff, so you're not doing us a favor! Maybe you are for anyone else who's interested, but still!
He's a raccoon right now. They eat literal garbage. I'm pretty sure his new raccoon digestive system can handle it. Your sensitive artist digestive system on the other hand, though--Tyelko might eat some, you know how he is, it's for the best!
*He was looking a little pale, but otherwise fine.*
Good. I'd extend that to say don't try any of the rest of it. Not worth it, bro.Relax, I won't try anything else until we're certain of the effect of the burger--we don't want to overlap things or else we won't know what caused what.
You underestimate me, Nelyo! Like I said, I've cooked and eaten enough monstrosities myself that I think it should be fine. You can only give yourself food poisoning so many times before it gets old.He's a raccoon right now. They eat literal garbage. I'm pretty sure his new raccoon digestive system can handle it. Your sensitive artist digestive system on the other hand, though--
Definitely worth it, we need to find out the truth! If I don't end being poisoned but instead . . . cursed . . . *He leaned forward, only a little unsteady,* Then we'll know if these clowns are really servants of a certain someone, if you catch my meaning.Good. I'd extend that to say don't try any of the rest of it. Not worth it, bro.
Naaaah, I feel fine.*Maitimo is starting to get worried* Kano, are you okay?
Aranya: *digging around in the bag she always keeps with her* Want some Pepto-Bismol?
(truth lol *gives a pointed look at Curvo*)It's a common false assertion amongst Fëanorians.
Leave? *Kano's hand slips on the table and he stumbles, nearly falling, manages to catch himself with a little grace.* Why on earth would we leave? We still have to figure out where all the clowns came from . . . and the flying fish . . .Maitimo: *nods in agreement* Yeah, I feel that.
Aranya: Because you're concussed!!!
*She doesn't trust Maglor's insistence that he's fine. It's a common false assertion amongst Fëanorians.*
Aranya: I think you, the sensitive artist, and you *looks at Maitimo* the sensitive non-artist should leave quietly while everyone else is distracted.
*Curufin finds he appreciates the fluffiness of his brother... weird as it sounds in his mind**Tyelkoraccoon nuzzles against Curvo's shoulder and hugs him back*
Oh, I know you still make good food, despite the difficulties presented by an animal form. I was merely pointing out that despite these limitations, you do a better job by far than whoever made... that stuff.Just so you know, I don't really appreciate being used as a scale for the garbage food Kano killed himself over.
Aranya: So for Maitimo, he tends to see kitties in this situation, and now Laurë is seeing fish. Interesting. 🤨 *she sighs heavily* Is it not enough that Maitimo is always getting himself hurt and poisoned?? Must I now deal with you too, when all this could have been avoided by you SIMPLY NOT EATING THE EVIL DENNY'S BURGER? You dramatic, depressed Fëanorians. I do not get paid enough for this. I need a raise.Leave? *Kano's hand slips on the table and he stumbles, nearly falling, manages to catch himself with a little grace.* Why on earth would we leave? We still have to figure out where all the clowns came from . . . and the flying fish . . .
*Maglor sits easily in the grass, staring up at the sky dreamily.*Aranya: So for Maitimo, he tends to see kitties in this situation, and now Laurë is seeing fish. Interesting. 🤨 *she sighs heavily* Is it not enough that Maitimo is always getting himself hurt and poisoned?? Must I now deal with you too, when all this could have been avoided by you SIMPLY NOT EATING THE EVIL DENNY'S BURGER? You dramatic, depressed Fëanorians. I do not get paid enough for this. I need a raise.
*she continues grumbling to herself as she pulls out a blood test kit*
(Yes, Aranya has a Mary Poppins bag full of fun healer gadgets and drugs.)
This looks suspiciously like the effects of those...herbs I had a few days ago. What did you season that meat with?
I didn't make it, silly, we don't have a grill out here! *Maglor misses the fact that Tyelko likely wasn't speaking to him.* Goodness, it tasted lovely though, perhaps I ought to have another bite . . .This looks suspiciously like the effects of those...herbs I had a few days ago. What did you season that meat with?
*The clown grinned, and leaned forward to pat her on the head.*Ranissë: that's unprofessional and unethical.
*his smile dropped*Ranissë, to the clowns: also, keep making more balloons and the next thing I'm going to burst is your future hopes and dreams.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?