- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
Irissë, don't confuse this poor lad more than he all ready is. The only one who has hair that could have been considered "magical" is Artanis. And perhaps Glorfindel.Aredhel: you may be though. Shall we run the test?
Do you have magic hair?
Celegorm: I've always thought my hair to be too pretty but magical? I'm not sure.
I am ancient yet young. I grow every year. Tis the way of life. However, the patch I was in shall now outlast all the others for generations to come. And as for sounding "dumb", I think most of you all ready have that table cornered.
Yes, Fëanáro, you heard correctly. Thankfully, your ears are working. Seems Námo had some mercy on you after all.Fëanor: *glances around warily* Who's that voice? Where is that coming from?
I am not meant to be a coddler. I only speak the truth. As a matter of fact, I was not even meant to be awakened. Yet, here I am. And yet, here you are. Each of you has choices to make in your lives; what you decide to do with the time that is given to you is something only you can answer. Surely you have heard of Olórin.Maitimo: That's reassuring. 😑 As if we don't all have enough stress in our lives.
Magic hands? Hah! It was the light of my Yavanna's trees he took.Maitimo: Well I've certainly been kidnapped/enslaved. Atar has the magic hands, if you consider the ability to craft a Silmaril magical.
It must be nice to have a friend you can lean on, Maitimo... the singers of Alqualondë will never again want anything to do with me. I had more friends in Endor than I do now in Aman. There was a squirrel I named Chubs. And this terribly rude seagull named Moira, but her company was most welcome. Occasionally... a leatherback turtle named Hammond would check on me. His descendants did much the same. I do miss those turtles... lovely creatures. The porpoises led by Bureaugard however were another story, they were too easily offended by my singing... I just think they were bored... and if they didn't like my music why did they always pay me a visit?Oh... that's okay, I can handle life without antidepressants... *chokes back tears*
What a relief... we've spent enough time already under the scrutiny of the Ainur to last many a lifetime. Perhaps you are not so bad after all, little flower... er, Laurinalótë.
Aredhel: But animals talk to him!Irissë, don't confuse this poor lad more than he all ready is. The only one who has hair that could have been considered "magical" is Artanis. And perhaps Glorfindel.
Amrod: Yes, and I like the melodies, but your lyrics need work. They’re so confusing with all of your so-called metaphors for things. Why not just say what something is instead of getting all mysterious about it?!*gasp* Úi!! You used to love my lullabies!!
*Huan comes over and lays down beside Celegorm* *sniffs the wriggling flowers with interest, then sneezes on them**Celegorm holding the wriggling flowers*
Umm… Thank you? Glad to know flowers appreciate that. *thinks for a second* Wait- are you suggesting I might lose my mind being around these people?Thank you, Findekáno, the "somehow" is unimportant. You are always the voice of reason and sense to your uncle and cousins. Although in this household, there is no telling if that will hold up. *coughs as flowers do*
*Fingon kneels down to address Lómion* He should be with his mother right now, if I’m not mistaken. I can go and pick him up soon, though, so you two can play.Lómion ignores all the drama and pulls on Fingon's sleeve*
Uncle you said Ereinion will come here soon and we can go playing! Where is he??
*Fingon stands beside Maedhros* These flowers are surprisingly deep and insightful!Yet, here I am. And yet, here you are. Each of you has choices to make in your lives; what you decide to do with the time that is given to you is something only you can answer.
*Amrod whispers to Celegorm* I think Káno’s finally lost it…There was a squirrel I named Chubs. And this terribly rude seagull named Moira, but her company was most welcome. Occasionally... a leatherback turtle named Hammond would check on me. His descendants did much the same. I do miss those turtles... lovely creatures. The porpoises led by Bureaugard however were another story, they were too easily offended by my singing... I just think they were bored... and if they didn't like my music why did they always pay me a visit?
I am glad to hear you say so, little Elf... er, Makalaurë.What a relief... we've spent enough time already under the scrutiny of the Ainur to last many a lifetime. Perhaps you are not so bad after all, little flower... er, Laurinalótë.
*raises a petal imperiously like an eyebrow* Would you consider Oromë a Disney princess?Aredhel: But animals talk to him!
This got to count for sth..
Hey! That tickles. As much as I love you Huan, sneeze on your owner not on me to show your affection.
You're welcome. And, well, you can't rule that possibility entirely out....Umm… Thank you? Glad to know flowers appreciate that. *thinks for a second* Wait- are you suggesting I might lose my mind being around these people?
Hmmm, what say you?
I realize some people here have said/thought some dumb things *cough cough rumors of Fëanor eating Miriel* but I do hope you're not referring to all of us? I'm traumatized and depressed, but I'm not dumb. Though I realize the two can be confused. Finno and Kano aren't dumb either. And then Atar may be lacking in common sense, but he is a creative genius.And as for sounding "dumb", I think most of you all ready have that table cornered.
Alright, well, I just want some peace and quiet in my life, and I'm finally free of the Oath, but now my own brothers and father won't stop with the harassment and insults, and now you're giving me ominous warnings...I am not meant to be a coddler. I only speak the truth. As a matter of fact, I was not even meant to be awakened. Yet, here I am. And yet, here you are. Each of you has choices to make in your lives; what you decide to do with the time that is given to you is something only you can answer. Surely you have heard of Olórin.
I am blessed to have Findekano, and all the Nolofinwians, but they can be your friends too, brother, if you let them!It must be nice to have a friend you can lean on, Maitimo... the singers of Alqualondë will never again want anything to do with me. I had more friends in Endor than I do now in Aman. There was a squirrel I named Chubs. And this terribly rude seagull named Moira, but her company was most welcome. Occasionally... a leatherback turtle named Hammond would check on me. His descendants did much the same. I do miss those turtles... lovely creatures. The porpoises led by Bureaugard however were another story, they were too easily offended by my singing... I just think they were bored... and if they didn't like my music why did they always pay me a visit?
The point is... it's a good thing Elrond found me when he did. And you know what... after my wife takes me back, I will never again take another Prozac! How to get back into her good graces... *contemplatively strums his harp* I'm going to sing her a love song! If it worked once... it'll work again!
Fëanor: What I have to say is that if the light I managed to forever capture in these holy gems was so precious to the Valar, why did they let Moringrotto steal it and then gaslight me for wanting to reclaim them?!
Oh, it doesn't refer to all of you.I realize some people here have said/thought some dumb things *cough cough rumors of Fëanor eating Miriel* but I do hope you're not referring to all of us? I'm traumatized and depressed, but I'm not dumb. Though I realize the two can be confused. Finno and Kano aren't dumb either. And then Atar may be lacking in common sense, but he is a creative genius.
Ominous? They are only ominous if you deem it so.Alright, well, I just want some peace and quiet in my life, and I'm finally free of the Oath, but now my own brothers and father won't stop with the harassment and insults, and now you're giving me ominous warnings...
They did not let it happen, surely. And the only gaslight I see is in the oven.Fëanor: What I have to say is that if the light I managed to forever capture in these holy gems was so precious to the Valar, why did they let Moringrotto steal it and then gaslight me for wanting to reclaim them?!
*feels gaze of Mandos boring into him from afar*
Quit riling me up about things of the past. I am not allowed to right this wrong anymore. Leave me in peace!
And you remind me of Pongo.Celegorm: I mean he does remind me of Merida a bit.
Awww thanks!And you remind me of Pongo.
*Patts Huan's head*Amrod: Yes, and I like the melodies, but your lyrics need work. They’re so confusing with all of your so-called metaphors for things. Why not just say what something is instead of getting all mysterious about it?!
*Huan comes over and lays down beside Celegorm* *sniffs the wriggling flowers with interest, then sneezes on them*
*Amrod whispers to Celegorm* I think Káno’s finally lost it…
Hey! That tickles. As much as I love you Huan, sneeze on your owner not on me to show your affection.
*Huan’s ears perk up at hearing the flowers talk, and sniffs them again* *leans his head into Celegorm’s hand in affection, then starts to pant, his hot breath blowing on the flowers**Patts Huan's head*
Fingon: I… don’t know. I suppose I would say some of us have used our time well, working to protect Beleriand and our people. We try to enjoy what little moments of peace we can afford, yet we are ready to give it up if necessary in order to fight for and preserve what is good.Hmmm, what say you?
Indeed! Maitimo and I may be the best of friends, but you have also earned your place among our family, Káno. You have ever stood by your brother, and it was always the two of you who joined us often. Not to mention, you’re the one who sent the letter to me all those centuries ago that told of what had befallen Maitimo, and for that I will always be grateful. You will ever have friends and family among the Nolofinwians, cousin.I am blessed to have Findekano, and all the Nolofinwians, but they can be your friends too, brother, if you let them!
Tyelko reminds you of a dalmatian?! I don't see it, but okay...And you remind me of Pongo.
I'm not so sure I want to hear the answer to that...But what of you? You seem wise, having heard and experienced much. Would you say we have spent out time well? (Why am I asking this of a flower??)
Fëanor: It happened, which means they LET it happen. And then if I were to break my Silmarils and restore the trees I would have had to die, and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy for not wanting to do it?!They did not let it happen, surely. And the only gaslight I see is in the oven.
To right a wrong is a tall task indeed. But there is always an opportunity to do so even if it feels lost.
Celegorm: I've always seen myself as more of a golden retriever, appearance wise.🤔Tyelko reminds you of a dalmatian?! I don't see it, but okay...
But NOT personality-wise, let's make that clear...Celegorm: I've always seen myself as more of a golden retriever, appearance wise.🤔
Celegorm: I CAN be. You just don't deserve to see that side of mine. Few people doBut NOT personality-wise, let's make that clear...
That's not what a golden retriever would say. A golden retriever loves everyone unconditionally.Celegorm: I CAN be. You just don't deserve to see that side of mine. Few people are.
Who is the dog expert here?! And didn't I just prepared a speech for your funeral? How can you call me mean? No one cared as much as I did!That's not what a golden retriever would say. A golden retriever loves everyone unconditionally.
Nah, you're more like a Griffon Wire-Haired Pointer in personality.
(OOC: My neighbors have one and it's such a mean dog.)
Hey! I'm not the dog here Huan! This is all metaphoric!
Okay okay, I suppose you did make a decent enough speech. But still, I'm pretty sure mourning for your beloved eldest brother is like, the bare minimum of being a decent person.Who is the dog expert here?! And didn't I just prepared a speech for your funeral? How can you call me mean? No one cared as much as I did!
(OOC but this made me laugh out loud, and I'm trying out a Korean face mask and trying not to move my face while it's drying, so thanks a lot!! 😂)Hey! I'm not the dog here Huan! This is all metaphoric!
*Bites his paw*
*Huan growls- “Hey! No bite!”*Hey! I'm not the dog here Huan! This is all metaphoric!
*Bites his paw*
(Ahahaha, that meme is too funny!!!🤣🤣)(Also I feel this is an appropriate time to share a meme which amused me recently)
Like you don't bi-
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?