- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
Fingon: Celegorm, I promise you it was just an accident! You happened to be crawling by when I was playing with a bucket of hair dye (that someone had foolishly left out on a table, knowing there were small elflings around). One wrong move pushed the bucket off the table and— suddenly Tyelko was a blonde!😅
*glances down at sword* Uh...
Fëanor: Alright, then, fine, I want a dramatic greeting with lots of sparkles and pizzazz!I think those are the nicest greetings you're going to get. You're in the House of Finwë, after all. Dramatic is the only way to go, or not at all.
Yeah, I guess... pretty pathetic when a Nolofinwian of all people greets me better than my own sons.*Fingon overhears* I’m pretty sure I welcomed you back, Uncle. You even said you tolerated me now!
Ow!! Don't like that. Is this really necessary?Sorry, sorry! Trying to remember how this goes. Maybe like this? *gently moves arm in circles for range of motion exercises*
How did that work, Finno? Did you accidentally spill bleach on his head before that? You can't dye dark hair blond without bleaching it first.Fingon: Celegorm, I promise you it was just an accident! You happened to be crawling by when I was playing with a bucket of hair dye (that someone had foolishly left out on a table, knowing there were small elflings around). One wrong move pushed the bucket off the table and— suddenly Tyelko was a blonde!😅
Fingon: Still better than the balloon sword I have! *it pops* Never mind…
Amrod: Yes. Now hold still. *goes back to gentle massaging on the shoulder muscles*Ow!! Don't like that. Is this really necessary?
*shrugs* Don’t ask me. I was just an elfling back then. All I remember is I accidentally spilt the dye on him, it fizzled and reacted, glowed, and your brother was now a blonde.How did that work, Finno? Did you accidentally spill bleach on his head before that? You can't dye dark hair blond without bleaching it first.
Balloons are made out of rubber. I see the correlation...
As far as I'm aware, Makalaurë was getting a party established in Aman... Wonder what he is doing.Fëanor: Alright, then, fine, I want a dramatic greeting with lots of sparkles and pizzazz!
Huh, maybe the magic hair for Tyelko wasn't too far off after all. Disney princess, hah!*shrugs* Don’t ask me. I was just an elfling back then. All I remember is I accidentally spilt the dye on him, it fizzled and reacted, glowed, and your brother was now a blonde.
I'm shocked. 🙄 Whoaaaa, Tyelko doesn't have a brain, I never would have guessed!Celegorm: how could I forget if I dyed my own hair?!! What is happening to me?!! Where's my brain?!! Ada my brain is gone!!!!
Hmm... I sense some sorcery at play...*shrugs* Don’t ask me. I was just an elfling back then. All I remember is I accidentally spilt the dye on him, it fizzled and reacted, glowed, and your brother was now a blonde.
*sighs* Okay then. I just hope you really know what you're doing! If you mess up my arm, more than it's already messed up...Amrod: Yes. Now hold still. *goes back to gentle massaging on the shoulder muscles*
(OOC: I keep hearing this in the voice of the Duke of Weaseltown -- "Weselton! It's Weselton!" -- when he says "Sorcery". 😂 )Hmm... I sense some sorcery at play...
Fingon: Y’know, if I remember correctly, there was a symbol on the side of the hair dye bucket, but I have no idea what it meant. Something about being toxic waste, maybe…?🤔Hmm... I sense some sorcery at play...
Amrod: It’s okay, brother. You’re in good hands with me. Literally! *massages Maedhros’ shoulders and neck, but then hears a small crack* Oops. Pretty sure that wasn’t supposed to happen, or maybe it was. I don’t know!*sighs* Okay then. I just hope you really know what you're doing! If you mess up my arm, more than it's already messed up...
Fingon: I was just thinking the same thing. I’m gonna go check and see if he needs any help—As far as I'm aware, Makalaurë was getting a party established in Aman... Wonder what he is doing.
So you're saying you accidentally dumped toxic waste on Tyelko's head when he was a child? This explains a lot!
That felt weird!! Quit messing with my spine, Pityo! I kind of need it!Amrod: It’s okay, brother. You’re in good hands with me. Literally! *massages Maedhros’ shoulders and neck, but then hears a small crack* Oops. Pretty sure that wasn’t supposed to happen, or maybe it was. I don’t know!
So you're saying you accidentally dumped toxic waste on Tyelko's head when he was a child? This explains a lot!
Fingon: I’m kind of surprised how calmly you two are taking this, especially you, Tyelko. Normally you’d be throwing something at me by now!Tyelko: I just heard toxic and waste and I MAY NOT know what it means,but I definitely don't like the sound of them individually...
Amrod: Sorry! Mm, let me try this. *starts to massage Maedhros’ head gently* Better?That felt weird!! Quit messing with my spine, Pityo! I kind of need it!
Toxic waste is basically Morgoth barf. Just for your information.Tyelko: I just heard toxic and waste and I MAY NOT know what it means,but I definitely don't like the sound of them individually...
Oh... that actually feels kind of nice.Amrod: Sorry! Mm, let me try this. *starts to massage Maedhros’ head gently* Better?
*stiffens up* Uh… you’re welcome? I’m not sure whether to be calm or concerned that you’re hugging me.I mean I do like my blonde hair...so... maybe...
*Goes and gives Fingon a reluctant hug*
Thanks for being such a stupid baby!
Toxic waste is basically Morgoth barf. Just for your information.
AH!!! *shields himself with a dinner plate, with little effectiveness* I told you, it was an accident!!WHAT?
*Narrows eyes at Fingon.*
*Shoots at him with the ice gun again*
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?