- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
*snatches arm away from Irí and wipes it off**spits out arm*
Wow you really are dead.
(OH GOODNESS, no!!! We really would then have some serious problems on our hands!😳😅)(OH, I thought you legit ripped his arm off! Lol!)
*flatly* I am. Those stitches are from a wound I incurred recently. Nothing serious.Tyelkormo: wow...I thought you were a vampire? What are those stitches on your arm Finnoenstein?
(We are honored by your presence here, Ent, as brief as it was! This is where we have attempted to contain our craziness to, as well as in our PMs. You’re welcome. 🤣)Ent came. Ent saw. Ent determined this thread to be well titled. Ent departed.
(Congrats, you picked one of the craziest events of this thread to walk in on. 😂)Ent came. Ent saw. Ent determined this thread to be well titled. Ent departed.
(I think that might have been your funeral, actually… 😂)(Congrats, you picked one of the craziest events of this thread to walk in on. 😂)
(Touché! And when my funeral flowers started talking to me!)(I think that might have been your funeral, actually… 😂)
*overhearing Laurinalótë* Fear not, little flower. Your Vala’s enchantment had nothing to do with my… predicament. The only thing she did was turn my hair red.*Laurinalótë and Yavanna share a look*
Laurinalótë: Did you think before you set off the hair enchantment what this might entail?
Yavanna: My fault these consequences are not.
Aredhel: I was just teething...*dazedly* What has happened to my best friend?! First he's a redhead and now a vampire?! And Iri is trying to bite his arm off?!
What is happening to you bro? Dementia?*dazedly* What has happened to my best friend?! First he's a redhead and now a vampire?! And Iri is trying to bite his arm off?!
Laurinalótë: You turning into a vampire does not make me a "little flower". I am still many millennia older than you.*overhearing Laurinalótë* Fear not, little flower. Your Vala’s enchantment had nothing to do with my… predicament. The only thing she did was turn my hair red.
*Meanwhile, a pair of binoculars emerge from the bushes outside, looking in at everyone through the window*
Yavanna: Disappeared have those binoculars from the outside... I suppose our watcher Ent was!Ent came. Ent saw. Ent determined this thread to be well titled. Ent departed.
Absolutely not! Trifle not with Morgoth's corruptions. *looks at Fingon suspisciously* This I believe not. Hath thee heard of a modern day these, how to say, A-mer-i-cans, celebrate... All Hallows Eve?Tyelkormo:Can you turn me into a werewolf lady Yavanna?
Yeah- on my arm!! Are you trying to get yourself hurt?? You are a grown elleth! Think of your son!Aredhel: I was just teething...
I’m still the same Finno you’ve always known, Maitimo! Nothing’s changed in that.*dazedly* What has happened to my best friend?! First he's a redhead and now a vampire?! And Iri is trying to bite his arm off?!
Nay, I’ve not. Maitimo’s observation skills have simply, ahem, sharpened.Absolutely not! Trifle not with Morgoth's corruptions. *looks at Fingon suspisciously* This I believe not. Hath thee heard of a modern day these, how to say, A-mer-i-cans, celebrate... All Hallows Eve?
Laurinalótë *in response to the statement about Morgoth corrupting*: You presume Morgoth made Thuringwethil, but do we reallllly know her origins?
*Yavanna gives her a piercing glance*
Aha! I knew I should have trusted my gut feeling that we were being watched!Yavanna: Disappeared have those binoculars from the outside... I suppose our watcher Ent was!
(Couldn't resist! 😂 )
Yeah, I hope so... I'm just worried about you, bro!I’m still the same Finno you’ve always known, Maitimo! Nothing’s changed in that.
Hey now, quit gaslighting me! Your transformation was gradual!Nay, I’ve not. Maitimo’s observation skills have simply, ahem, sharpened.
I'm kind of curious!Yavanna: Do I want to know how this you know?
(FYI, I do actually know what Halloween is, and I love dressing up in costume and having fun with Maitimo!)The event in question is usually labeled Halloween.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?