• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
*spits out arm*
Wow you really are dead.
*snatches arm away from Irí and wipes it off*
…Thanks. And you have some problems with biting people, sis. 😑

(OH, I thought you legit ripped his arm off! Lol!)
(OH GOODNESS, no!!! We really would then have some serious problems on our hands!😳😅)

*still talking to Irí* Just look— you’re making Maitimo sick!

Tyelkormo: wow...I thought you were a vampire? What are those stitches on your arm Finnoenstein?
*flatly* I am. Those stitches are from a wound I incurred recently. Nothing serious.

*turning to Ereinion* Well, a vampire is- is… *sees his innocent, curious face*

*addresses the others* One of you tell him! I can’t.
 
Last edited:
Screenshot_20231103_110230_Chrome.jpg

(Screenshotting this because I'm not sure I will ever get such a notification again. 😂)
 
*Laurinalótë and Yavanna share a look*

Laurinalótë: Did you think before you set off the hair enchantment what this might entail?

Yavanna: My fault these consequences are not.
*overhearing Laurinalótë* Fear not, little flower. Your Vala’s enchantment had nothing to do with my… predicament. The only thing she did was turn my hair red.
 
*overhearing Laurinalótë* Fear not, little flower. Your Vala’s enchantment had nothing to do with my… predicament. The only thing she did was turn my hair red.
Laurinalótë: You turning into a vampire does not make me a "little flower". I am still many millennia older than you.

*Meanwhile, a pair of binoculars emerge from the bushes outside, looking in at everyone through the window*
Ent came. Ent saw. Ent determined this thread to be well titled. Ent departed. :eek:
Yavanna: Disappeared have those binoculars from the outside... I suppose our watcher Ent was!
(Couldn't resist! 😂 )

Tyelkormo:Can you turn me into a werewolf lady Yavanna?
Absolutely not! Trifle not with Morgoth's corruptions. *looks at Fingon suspisciously* This I believe not. Hath thee heard of a modern day these, how to say, A-mer-i-cans, celebrate... All Hallows Eve?

Laurinalótë *in response to the statement about Morgoth corrupting*: You presume Morgoth made Thuringwethil, but do we reallllly know her origins?

*Yavanna gives her a piercing glance*
 
Aredhel: I was just teething...
Yeah- on my arm!! Are you trying to get yourself hurt?? You are a grown elleth! Think of your son!

*dazedly* What has happened to my best friend?! First he's a redhead and now a vampire?! And Iri is trying to bite his arm off?!
I’m still the same Finno you’ve always known, Maitimo! Nothing’s changed in that.

Absolutely not! Trifle not with Morgoth's corruptions. *looks at Fingon suspisciously* This I believe not. Hath thee heard of a modern day these, how to say, A-mer-i-cans, celebrate... All Hallows Eve?

Laurinalótë *in response to the statement about Morgoth corrupting*: You presume Morgoth made Thuringwethil, but do we reallllly know her origins?

*Yavanna gives her a piercing glance*
Nay, I’ve not. Maitimo’s observation skills have simply, ahem, sharpened.
 
Nay, I’ve not. Maitimo’s observation skills have simply, ahem, sharpened.
Laurinalótë: I have *unfortunately* become more attuned to the ways of the modern world. The event in question is usually labeled Halloween.

Yavanna: Do I want to know how this you know?

Laurinalótë: ....No.
 
Yavanna: Disappeared have those binoculars from the outside... I suppose our watcher Ent was!
(Couldn't resist! 😂 )
Aha! I knew I should have trusted my gut feeling that we were being watched!

I’m still the same Finno you’ve always known, Maitimo! Nothing’s changed in that.
Yeah, I hope so... I'm just worried about you, bro!

Nay, I’ve not. Maitimo’s observation skills have simply, ahem, sharpened.
Hey now, quit gaslighting me! Your transformation was gradual!

Yavanna: Do I want to know how this you know?
I'm kind of curious!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top