- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750
And I deeply appreciate the concern. I promise you, you are in no danger from me, so there’s no need to worry! I have it under control.Yeah, I hope so... I'm just worried about you, bro!
I am not gaslighting you! Yes, the process was very slow, and I still only have a vague idea of when it first began, but you’re the one who pointed out I had pale skin and fangs! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it…Hey now, quit gaslighting me! Your transformation was gradual!
I have fangs too!I had pale skin and fangs!
(I LOVE that movie!!!)Tyelkormo: boys and girls of every age!
Aredhel: would you like to see something strange!
Tyelkormo: come with us-
Aredhel: and you will see!
*Together*
This our town of Halloween!
Indeed. Just about did.Curiosity killed the cat, could kill the Elf,
(Irí or Tyelko?)I have fangs too!
So when did it happen anyway, and how??I am not gaslighting you! Yes, the process was very slow, and I still only have a vague idea of when it first began, but you’re the one who pointed out I had pale skin and fangs! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it…
Wow, is that some prejudice against the Eldar there??
Ugh, I know you do. 😑I have fangs too!
No we are scary! Be afraid!(I LOVE that movie!!!)
*snorts in amusement with a faint grin* You two are cute.
(Irí or Tyelko?)
Just wanted to join in the convo🥺Ugh, I know you do. 😑
Like I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.So when did it happen anyway, and how??
(Could have worked both ways!)Just wanted to join in the convo🥺
(Did you get your answer Finno?)
*Yavanna channels her energy to check* Hmm, a disturbance do I sense. However, it is not like anything of Morgoth's. Fantasia I believe you are experiencing.Like I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.
Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.Yes, I remember when you bit me during our tickle fight recently. No wonder it hurt more than usual… 😑
*cries* iT'S mY faUlT FiNnO bEcAmE a VaMpiReLike I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.
Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.
You should have checked before deciding to tickle me!(Could have worked both ways!)
Yes, I remember when you bit me during our tickle fight recently. No wonder it hurt more than usual… 😑
You could have just... stopped your best friend. It just happened to be that easy!Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
You both sound indo-middle earthian!Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.
Yavanna: Starting are you to sound like me.
Laurinalótë: My worst nightmare... Just jesting, just jesting!
I sound what?! This was ONE time.You both sound indo-middle earthian!
*turns to Maedhros* At least there's never a dull moment... I could never be roped into such Elflingness.Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
*gently embraces Maitimo* Oh, my brother, it is not your fault. It was an accident, borne from my own decision. I did not want to concern you with it back then. I’m used to it now.*cries* iT'S mY faUlT FiNnO bEcAmE a VaMpiRe
I'm so sorry, bro!! 🥺
Siblings… And Tyelko taught Irí… 🙄😅Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
You’re just lucky I didn’t decide to bite back!You should have checked before deciding to tickle me!
Oh come on, you know you enjoyed being mercilessly tickled into submission… 🤣You could have just... stopped your best friend. It just happened to be that easy!
You are lucky you didn't! My dad would have your fangs if you turned me into a vampire as well!You’re just lucky I didn’t decide to bite back!
Maybe I would have,if it actually happened!Oh come on, you know you enjoyed being mercilessly tickled into submission… 🤣
Laurinalótë: And that's not concerning...You are lucky you didn't! My dad would have your fangs if you turned me into a vampire as well!
Maybe I would have,if it actually happened!
Better than my head, I suppose… But just think, if you had been turned, with your propensity for biting people, you probably would have turned everyone else into one eventually too.You are lucky you didn't! My dad would have your fangs if you turned me into a vampire as well!
It DID happen!! Aaannnd then I made the mistake of letting up too soon…Maybe I would have,if it actually happened!
What, we can’t have a bit of fun? It was more of an accident that I discovered his weakness. 😂Wait, so you enjoyed it? Elflings.
Imagine having a weakness.What, we can’t have a bit of fun? It was more of an accident that I discovered his weakness. 😂
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?