• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I hope so... I'm just worried about you, bro!
And I deeply appreciate the concern. I promise you, you are in no danger from me, so there’s no need to worry! I have it under control.

Hey now, quit gaslighting me! Your transformation was gradual!
I am not gaslighting you! Yes, the process was very slow, and I still only have a vague idea of when it first began, but you’re the one who pointed out I had pale skin and fangs! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it…
 
Tyelkormo: boys and girls of every age!
Aredhel: would you like to see something strange!
Tyelkormo: come with us-
Aredhel: and you will see!
*Together*
This our town of Halloween!
(I LOVE that movie!!!)

*snorts in amusement with a faint grin* You two are cute.

Curiosity killed the cat, could kill the Elf,
Indeed. Just about did.

I have fangs too!
(Irí or Tyelko?)
 
I am not gaslighting you! Yes, the process was very slow, and I still only have a vague idea of when it first began, but you’re the one who pointed out I had pale skin and fangs! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it…
So when did it happen anyway, and how??

Curiosity killed the cat, could kill the Elf, almost killed me... *Coughs*

Yavanna: Deserved it you would have.

Laurinalótë: You don't even know what happened.

Yavanna: Precisely.
Wow, is that some prejudice against the Eldar there??

I have fangs too!
Ugh, I know you do. 😑
 
So when did it happen anyway, and how??
Like I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.

Just wanted to join in the convo🥺
(Did you get your answer Finno?)
(Could have worked both ways!)
Yes, I remember when you bit me during our tickle fight recently. No wonder it hurt more than usual… 😑
 
Like I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.
*Yavanna channels her energy to check* Hmm, a disturbance do I sense. However, it is not like anything of Morgoth's. Fantasia I believe you are experiencing.

Laurinalótë: Fantasia? Hmph, I could have come up with that one myself.

Yes, I remember when you bit me during our tickle fight recently. No wonder it hurt more than usual… 😑
Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.

Yavanna: Starting are you to sound like me.

Laurinalótë: My worst nightmare... Just jesting, just jesting!
 
Like I said, not entirely sure after all these centuries. My best guess is back when I was climbing Thangorodrim looking for you. I lost my footing and fell at one point, knocking myself out cold. I thought I woke up relatively soon after, but who knows? I didn’t notice anything distinctly different until some time much later.
*cries* iT'S mY faUlT FiNnO bEcAmE a VaMpiRe

I'm so sorry, bro!! 🥺

Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.
Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
 
(Could have worked both ways!)
Yes, I remember when you bit me during our tickle fight recently. No wonder it hurt more than usual… 😑
You should have checked before deciding to tickle me!
Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
You could have just... stopped your best friend. It just happened to be that easy!
Imagine engaging in such childish affairs. Millennia old you are, and still acting like Elflings you are.

Yavanna: Starting are you to sound like me.

Laurinalótë: My worst nightmare... Just jesting, just jesting!
You both sound indo-middle earthian!
 
*cries* iT'S mY faUlT FiNnO bEcAmE a VaMpiRe

I'm so sorry, bro!! 🥺
*gently embraces Maitimo* Oh, my brother, it is not your fault. It was an accident, borne from my own decision. I did not want to concern you with it back then. I’m used to it now.

Now you know what I've had to put up with for the past several centuries.
Siblings… And Tyelko taught Irí… 🙄😅

You should have checked before deciding to tickle me!
You’re just lucky I didn’t decide to bite back!

You could have just... stopped your best friend. It just happened to be that easy!
Oh come on, you know you enjoyed being mercilessly tickled into submission… 🤣
 
You are lucky you didn't! My dad would have your fangs if you turned me into a vampire as well!

Maybe I would have,if it actually happened!
Laurinalótë: And that's not concerning...

Wait, so you enjoyed it? Elflings.

Yavanna: To me, you an Elfling are.

Laurinalótë: That's not fair; you sang me into existence!
 
You are lucky you didn't! My dad would have your fangs if you turned me into a vampire as well!
Better than my head, I suppose… But just think, if you had been turned, with your propensity for biting people, you probably would have turned everyone else into one eventually too.

Maybe I would have,if it actually happened!
It DID happen!! Aaannnd then I made the mistake of letting up too soon…

Wait, so you enjoyed it? Elflings.
What, we can’t have a bit of fun? It was more of an accident that I discovered his weakness. 😂
 
What, we can’t have a bit of fun? It was more of an accident that I discovered his weakness. 😂
Imagine having a weakness.

Yavanna: I am fairly certain you that weakness have...

Laurinalótë: Hey! Singing a weakness into someone is not fair. I mean-- I don't have one. But it would be unfair.

Yavanna: It was fair with how your disposition I sang to be.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top