• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
Start bringing a cardboard cutout of me to battles and all our work will be done!
Fingon: Why just one? We could print out a whole army of cutouts of you, and our work will be done for us as the Orcs go running off into the hills! Easy peasy!🤣

If red hair in and of itself is as popular as you say, why not just model as yourself and not try to claim my identity?
Tauriel: *purposely moving on from the previous topic, becoming uncomfortable with it* Because, they wanted you! Me! Whatever! The reason doesn’t matter. All that’s important is that I am advertised as you in these things, ‘kay?!

Celegorm:do you know the punishment assigned for imposters like you,Taur-something?
*Aredhel catches on his intentions and plays along*
Aredhel:thanks for reminding us cousin! Her sins can't remain unpunished!
*Tauriel looks back and forth between the two of them* I’m sorry, you do what now?
 
Celegorm: what did you expect when you decided to steal my brother's, a Noldorin prince's identity?
Aredhel: and you just lied to me and my brother,the children of the governor of this realm...did you think we will ignore all your crimes?
 
*innocently* What crimes? No one was hurt or killed from it, so I’m completely innocent. You can’t punish me.
 
No way! Nuh-uh. Not happening, buster. I’m not going to rot in some dungeon for something I didn’t do. I am a FREE BIRD! A free bird named Maedhros.

*Fingon sighs* You know, you’re just gonna keep making it worse by doing that. If you will just own up to it and tell us who you really are and why you’re here, maybe they’d be more understanding.
 
1000004788.jpg

Seriously, no one sees through your attempt, so just drop it already.
 
*Tauriel looks at each of them back and forth in consideration, then finally closes her eyes* …Fine. You win. The truth is, I’m not really Maedhros. He is. *points to Maedhros*
 
*Tauriel continues* I- I know it must be a shock to you all, since you couldn’t tell us apart, but it’s true. I know you were all rooting for me, though. It’s okay… I’ll be okay…
 
*celegorm and Aredhel high five*
Celegorm:no need to thank us!
Aredhel: seriously you can't do anything without us,you softies!
I do appreciate you both defending my honor and identity!

*Tauriel continues* I- I know it must be a shock to you all, since you couldn’t tell us apart, but it’s true. I know you were all rooting for me, though. It’s okay… I’ll be okay…
*sarcastically* Yes. Very shocking.

But seriously, are you sure you're okay? I know we didn't quite get off on the right note but we're here to help if you're in any sort of trouble.
 
Aredhel: seriously you can't do anything without us,you softies!
Fingon: Well sorry if I don’t like to threaten others as much as you two do!😆 …Good work, though.

But seriously, are you sure you're okay? I know we didn't quite get off on the right note but we're here to help if you're in any sort of trouble.
*Tauriel steps back, shaking her head* No, no, I’m fine… It’s okay…

*pauses* Oh, and here’s your social security and credit card numbers back. I won’t be needing them anymore. *hands Maedhros a folded piece of paper*
 
It does too matter! I had to spend hours on the phone disputing charges from Mirkwood Cosmetics!!
*pivots back around towards Maedhros* So that’s why it took forever for my shipment to come?! They were giving me such a hard time about it, I thought I was gonna go crazy. Honestly, though, it was worth every penny once it finally did come. I mean, look at this face- it’s flawless!😁
 
Celegorm and Aredhel:😬
Aredhel: don't look so obvious!
Celegorm:you first!
...What are you two up to now?!

*pivots back around towards Maedhros* So that’s why it took forever for my shipment to come?! They were giving me such a hard time about it, I thought I was gonna go crazy. Honestly, though, it was worth every penny once it finally did come. I mean, look at this face- it’s flawless!😁
Huh, if your face needs makeup to look flawless, then it isn't really flawless, but that's just my old school Valinorian opinion...
 

Similar threads

Back
Top