• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
899?!?!

…Where do you find the room to house them all?! How do you feed them?! And before you ask, Aredhel, no, I’m not giving you the rest of my meals for the year either. You all can make do with the desserts I’ve given you.
 
Celegorm: they're pretty self-sufficient.
All they feed of is a fruit called banana which they grow themselves.
They also help in the kitchen!
Haven't you noticed how tastier the food has gotten since Aredhel and Lómion came to Hithlum?!
 
Well, yes… the flavor has been brighter, and the food has been more colorful. I just thought Aredhel had suddenly become a great cook after all these years, though!
 
I’m sure we could probably set up a food delivery service for you, brother. Unfortunately, just don’t expect to receive it warm, traveling so far to get to Himring. You’ll have to heat the food up yourself, but hopefully it would taste just as good.
 
*Fingon grins back at Aredhel and gives her a wink in good humor*

Just thinking, what if Lómion were to spare a few of his friends and send them with Maedhros, as a personal cooking team? That way he can have freshly cooked meals as well.
 
Was it? I’m sorry. I thought you meant sending some meals home with Maedhros, not your minion friends. There are times when my mind is not always fully clear on things.
 
Oh whoa! I didn't realize we were talking about sending the minions themselves along either. I mean, sure, if they're okay with it? They wouldn't object to living in an eternally cold place, separated from the rest of their buddies?

I mean, that's exactly what I do, but I'm used to a certain base level of sorrow and loneliness being ever present in my life. These guys look happy and I don't want to ruin that.
 
*Aredhel shows them this on her phone*
Of course not!
See, they are completely fine with the cold!
Ox3YyDX.jpg
 
And it has nothing to do with the depressing cold climate, does it? 🤔

Also... you guys definitely aren't trying to get rid of your minions off me because they're annoying or burdensome or even cursed... right?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top