• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hair Dye, Cloning and General Epic Chaoticness

Welcome to the Chaotic RP of TTF! This is a fun, spontaneous, lighthearted, and most importantly, chaotic RP which is available to anyone who wishes to join. While our primary goal is to have fun, we have a few rules in order to keep some method to the madness.
  • Firstly, each character belongs to their respective TTF user. In other words, you can't write for a character if someone else has claimed that character. If you're new to the thread, please ask the group which characters are available before you claim one.
  • Even though this thread is chaotic and spontaneous, we do have a storyline going. If you're new to the thread, please read the most recent few pages, or more, so you're caught up on what's going on.
  • Make sure to interact with other people's characters. Don't just go off and write your own thing without interacting with anybody.
  • Don't completely ignore or change the storyline.
  • At the same time, please be flexible if someone introduces a new turn of the plot. This is not a carefully planned RP, and it needs to have flexibility for any chaotic new thing someone comes up with (within reason-- it does need to connect to the main story at least loosely).
  • If you are writing for multiple characters, use a script format to indicate which character is speaking. Use asterisks* to denote action. For example:
    • Maitimo: *tries to shake Celeraccoon off his arm* STOP BITING ME, TYELKO!
  • Try to keep spam to a minimum. I would define "spamming" in this thread as writing more than a page over the course of a few hours. (This can be a tough one to follow, I know.) But spamming makes it hard for other people to keep up.
  • At the same time, if you're going to be absent for an extended period of time, we recommend writing your character out temporarily (such as having them disappear or go somewhere) so other people can continue while you're gone.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask!
 
Last edited:
*Ereinion sees more flowers wriggling across the floor away from Celegorm, and he runs over to pick them up* Ada, can I give these to Ammë? They’re so prettyyy!

Fingon: Ereinion, those flowers belong to Yavanna and —

*Ereinion sees Lómion staring at him* *yells over Fingon* You can’t have my flowers!!

Fingon: They’re not… *sighs*

*Meanwhile, a pair of binoculars emerge from the bushes outside, looking in at everyone through the window*
 
*Ereinion sees more flowers wriggling across the floor away from Celegorm, and he runs over to pick them up* Ada, can I give these to Ammë? They’re so prettyyy!

Fingon: Ereinion, those flowers belong to Yavanna and —

*Ereinion sees Lómion staring at him* *yells over Fingon* You can’t have my flowers!!

Fingon: They’re not… *sighs*
Laurinalótë: I am only putting up with this because you are too cute. *crosses leaves across her stems like arms*

*Meanwhile, a pair of binoculars emerge from the bushes outside, looking in at everyone through the window*
Huh. I have a weird gut feeling that we're being watched...
Yavanna: Ah yes, here must have arrived the special guest for the party...
 
First of all, when have I ever given you reason to worry, Maitimo?? Second, it’s a loooong story… I don’t want to bore you.
When you and Aredhel were making suspicious remarks about dyeing my hair blue or whatever!

And no, it wouldn't bore us. When my best friend becomes a member of the undead, I'm pretty sure I wanna know why!
 
When you and Aredhel were making suspicious remarks about dyeing my hair blue or whatever!

And no, it wouldn't bore us. When my best friend becomes a member of the undead, I'm pretty sure I wanna know why!
Ah, but that was all in fun! You were never in any serious danger, and besides, I told you I wasn’t actually going to go through with it! I like your red hair. No, I’m talking about giving real reasons for concern.

…And what makes you think I’m a vampire all of a sudden, after all this time?!
 
…And what makes you think I’m a vampire all of a sudden, after all this time?!
Oh so you're gaslighting me now? Brother, I never would have expected this from you of all people! You literally told me yesterday! Besides, you look pale and your teeth are sharp.
 
Aredhel: what does if have to do with me? I'm pretty sure I'm alive. A question though. Does biting a vampire turn you as well?
Hm, I don’t know. Pretty sure it only works if you’ve been bitten by a vampire. Wait- when have you tried to bite me recently, Irí?? And more importantly, WHY?!

Ereinion: Ada, what’s a vampire?
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top