• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Halloween Movies 🎃

I'm sure someone here has at least seen the psychological horror film, The Bad Seed (1956). I remember when Svengoolie played it last year, he actually gave several content warnings because of how disturbing some of its scenes were. Indeed, it was an intense movie...
 
Tonight Svengoolie was showing 1966's Munster, Go Home!. What a delight to watch! I enjoy the original The Munsters series quite a bit, and this movie fit right in with the humor and feel of the show. In addition, I've always been so used to seeing them in black-and-white, so it was a surprise to see what they actually looked like in color! 😂

 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top