• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Help translating Quenya or Sindarin

tantriskb

New Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
1
There are a lot of tools out there ot translate from English (or many other languages) into Tengwar, but I have found nothing that will do the reverse. I have acquired a remarkable piece of fan art, a massive wall map of Middle-earth executed in a fine and experienced hand, and written entirely in Elvish; I believe Sindarian. The high-resolution scan will be available soon on my website, which I can provide when it is up, but for now, I am just trying to translate the title. I believe it is written in Sindarian. The first two characters are Endor; the rest have stumped me. Any help would be appreciated. See attached image
Screenshot 2026-03-11 at 12.50.37 PM.png
.
 
Back
Top