- Joined
- Jun 28, 2022
- Messages
- 5,016
OK.here are the “final statements” I can provide with regard to the set I have and @Lee M. ordered.
First.. as it turns out, I was referring to changes/updates to The Hobbit. As it turns out, @Squint-eyed Southerner was referring to Lord of the Rings updates.
SO: The Hobbit in the set indeed has the most current, corrected Hobbit text.
AND: The Lord of the Rings in the set, published 2020, includes the 2004 and the 2014 corrections.
Both are ‘the most current text version’.
In the ‘for what it’s worth’ department. 😄
First.. as it turns out, I was referring to changes/updates to The Hobbit. As it turns out, @Squint-eyed Southerner was referring to Lord of the Rings updates.
SO: The Hobbit in the set indeed has the most current, corrected Hobbit text.
AND: The Lord of the Rings in the set, published 2020, includes the 2004 and the 2014 corrections.
Both are ‘the most current text version’.
In the ‘for what it’s worth’ department. 😄
