Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
Not quite Jaw-dropping but still pretty cool.
Someone on the Woodworking forum I'm on posted this pic of a piece of wood he found at the timber supply
Some folks (on that forum) saw a wood sprite, some saw a lion.
I saw a wood sprite first; I only saw the lion when someone mentioned it.
Not quite Jaw-dropping but still pretty cool.
Someone on the Woodworking forum I'm on posted this pic of a piece of wood he found at the timber supply
Some folks (on that forum) saw a wood sprite, some saw a lion.
I saw a wood sprite first; I only saw the lion when someone mentioned it.
Not quite Jaw-dropping but still pretty cool.
Someone on the Woodworking forum I'm on posted this pic of a piece of wood he found at the timber supply
Some folks (on that forum) saw a wood sprite, some saw a lion.
I saw a wood sprite first; I only saw the lion when someone mentioned it.
Not just pics, but a whole video.
Imagine you are the seal ...just imagine.....😱
To finally "dislodge" the unfortunate seal from the now much smaller ice floe the orcs use "wave-washing".
Look it up; pretty fascinating.
A true jaw-dropping nature picture....
Well, at least it's a story related to "dropping" and "nature" (sort of 🙄😄)
(@Elthir sorry about the cat... collateral damage in this sort of thing, you know... 😬)
Kind of about "nature" ... sort of. Poor little guy... I actually feel sorry for him.
(Do we have a "funny nature pictures" sub forum? If so, one of the mods can move this.
If not maybe we should, and leave this forum to really truly jaw-dropping pics in nature.)