Deimos
Elite
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2022
- Messages
- 4,930
That. Is. Creepy. 😬Aerial photo of a volcanic eruption in Iceland.
View attachment 44527

That. Is. Creepy. 😬Aerial photo of a volcanic eruption in Iceland.
View attachment 44527
Yeah, I read that and also considered posting it here.Does this count?
![]()
"Attack squirrel" sends multiple Californians to hospital: "THIS IS NOT A JOKE"
Keep your eyes on the trees in San Rafael, California!notthebee.com
Smiling Balrog or Bighorn Sheep.Not quite Jaw-dropping but still pretty cool.
Someone on the Woodworking forum I'm on posted this pic of a piece of wood he found at the timber supply
Some folks (on that forum) saw a wood sprite, some saw a lion.
I saw a wood sprite first; I only saw the lion when someone mentioned it.
View attachment 45168
Ah, I see you've caught footage of how the Balrog felt before and after our duel began.View attachment 45170View attachment 45171
They could be twins. Happy on the left, Grumpy on the right.
My first thought was a bear.Not quite Jaw-dropping but still pretty cool.
Someone on the Woodworking forum I'm on posted this pic of a piece of wood he found at the timber supply
Some folks (on that forum) saw a wood sprite, some saw a lion.
I saw a wood sprite first; I only saw the lion when someone mentioned it.
View attachment 45168
You have a better imagination than I 😄My first thought was a bear.