• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

kili and Fili

Anyways, Balin was worthy in what way? Worthy to get to live longer? just wondering. Thorin was more memorable for me. *sniff*


I agree....I didnt even member Balin right off the back when I read LOTR, granted there was some time inbetween the two readings but still I would have remembered Thorin. Thorin is definitly the one I remembered most of the dwarves...as you (yaygollum) would say.........he is achingly cool:D
 
Courtney posted:
was surprised that anyone died in the Hobbit, since it was a children's story... I thought it would be like Disney movies where there's never any blood or gore or anything...

Well, I we don't actually see much of the blood and gore in The Hobbit. Also some Disney films like Bambi and The Lion King don't avoid the subject of death of "good guys" either.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top