• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
*bows* Thanks, but I can't take all the credit.

My brothers and I watch LotR with the express purpose of thinking up more Lord of the Pants quotes.
 
Muahha! That was evilly wonderful, Wonko!!! Tell your bro's theyre pretty goooddd....and tell yourself that too, of course...
 
I shall tell them. Hehe...we're so evil.

I wish they'd let my bro back on the forum. It was fun when he was here.
 
My brother was wonko...and he was banned for being a pain in the PANTS!!

Hah! How's that?

I don't really want to get into HOW he was a pain in th "pants" but you can PM me if you're really that interested...it was some months ago...
 
If you've never noticed, Wonko, one with the shape defiecency-or-whatever-that-word-is, Im a lil slow with catching up on 'current' events. So muchos gracias for enlightening me.

That was a good joke by the way...
 
I don't know if this one's already been used, but here goes...

Isildur and Elrond in Mount Doom:
Elrond: Cast it into your pants! Destroy it!
Isildur: No!
 
Thanx...but I don't deserve all the credit. My dad and best friend helped with those.
 
Elrond at the Council of Elrond: No, indeed it is hardly possible to separate you, even when he is summoned to wear the secret pants and you are not.

Merry and Pippin: We're coming too!!

Pippin: Anyway, you need people of intelligence to wear this sort of skirt...pantyhose...er...pants...thing.

Merry: Well that rules you out, Pip.

Elrond: Nine trousers to cover the nine pants...

Pip: Great! Erm...who are we pantsing?
 
Heeheehee!...It's wonderful! I got an image of little hobbits running around ME sneaking up on the agents of Sauron and pantsing them.
 
AAH! I didn't even think of that! I laughed out loud...scary computer lab daemons made me hush though...Hehe.
 
yah all the boys pants each other in gym. william has boxers w/ stars on them and andy wears breifs. LOL
 
Hehe...
They never did that at my school...
Although I DO remember that Matt had some boxers that said "ho ho ho" on the band around them...that was amusing.
 
*falls out of her chair, smacks her head on the table, and lays on the floor, holding her head, and gasping for air* Wowzas, that was gerrreaT!

As the four hobbits are running through the Farmer's crops:

Merry: I dont understand what he's so upset about, twas only a couple of socks.
Pip: And some skirts. Oh and those pants we lifted last week...
Merry: Alright Pippin, my point is he's clearly overreacting...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…