• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Re: FUNNY

Originally posted by LADY N.
You are the funniest guys I've never known, I'm just here reading to your e-mails, and can't stop laughing, hahahaha.

congratulations!!! you have great ideas!!!

Of course we're funny.

And still missing our top-of-the-page art!!!
 
I'm a little confused

Can someone explain what's the objective of thes (or just for having funny???) and with easy words, 'cause I've studied English (I must say I'm mexican) but there are always new words, and teenagers use them all!!!!

I'm 18.
 
sorry, I'm having a lot of funny here with you, but I have to go out, if someone wants to talk to me, you can write me to the following address:

spanish_eyes_20210@hotmail.com

I'll answer your e-mails, asap!!!

Tks guys!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

 
This is just for having fun. Take a line from the Lord of the Rings books/movies and replace one word with the word "pants".

If any of that didn't make sense, I can translate it into Spanish. I'm not fluent, but I think I could figure it out.
 
Wonks is probably better...but I could do it. What I don't know my dad (who lived for two years in Mexico and is incredibly fluent) could fill me in on.

EDIT: Our top art is back!!! Hurrah!!! No longer do we topless be!
 
"Esto es justo para tener diversión. Tome una línea del señor de los anillos books/movies y substituya una palabra por la palabra "jadearon"."

So says the language translator...
 
Here is one i made up. I don't think it has been done before but i could be wrong. I don't know if i'll post much more though, all the other good ones are taken. I hope i have the wording right. I'm not sure if it's from the book or only the movie. But here it is. It is so dumb Oh well.
sam: i don't trust this strider, how do we know he's on our side?
frodo: i guess a servent of the enemy would have pants that look fairer and smell fouler.

that was sooooooo stupid. you are all going to tell me it's cheesy. i know it is. so don't tell me.
 
That was funny. Somebody needs a little self confidence. We should give you some of Yay's.
 
Thank you kindly. here is one i think is really funny:
gandalf: a wizard is never late, Frodo baggins, nor is he early. he arrives percisly( spelling?) when he means to. wether or not i've got mud on my pants is none of your bussiness.
 
Originally posted by Sarah
That was funny. Somebody needs a little self confidence. We should give you some of Yay's.

Yeah, Yay's got too much of that stuff floating around. He could definitely donate.
 
dont any of you guys think that the work 'PANTS' is gettin a tiny little bit boring? do you want to change to something else? like dude or some other cheesy word?

JUST A SUGGESTION!
 
Lord of the socks? would that be funny? Hmmmmmmm. Lord of the socks. Probably not. Maybe, Lord of the hat? Or Lord of the toothbrush? Oh well.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…