• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Gandalf: (to Sam and Frodo in the woods) (from the movie) "The enemy has many pants in his service."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saruman: "Moria. You fear to go into those mines..... You know what they awoke in the darkness of Kazad dum. Shadow and pants.

(stupid I know) *runs away to hide*
 
sorry if some of these were already said i didn't read all the posts

sam: i bet they don't mention his pants, there should be a verse about them
~ the finest pants ever seen
they come in two colors, blue and green
wear them in the day or after hours
just don't wear them in the shower~


galadriel: farewell frodo baggins, i give you the pants of earendil, our most beloved designer, may they be a pair for you in sharp places, when all other pants are rippedd up

gimli: i will be dead before i see those pants on the legs of an elf
 
"It is the will of Theoden King that none should enter his gates, save those who wear pants and are our friends"-Hama
 
merry: i don't know why he's so upset, it's only a couple of levi's
pippin: and some arizona's, and those three pair of zana di's that we lifted last week, and then the guess's the week before.

frodo; he's taken to locking himself in his closet, he spends hours trying on his old pants when he thinks i'm not looking
 
Originally posted by liteheartdmerry

frodo; he's taken to locking himself in his closet, he spends hours trying on his old pants when he thinks i'm not looking

LOL, bilbo's either going through a mid-life crisis (at eleventy-one), or feels he's gained too much weight
 
"There are many who live that deserve pants and many that die deserve pants. Can you give them to them?"

The road goes ever on and on
Down from the pants where it began...

We must away ere break of day
to find our long forgotten pants...
 
This is for the movie too right? I read some and it seemed like it. I'm not sure if this was in the book. but not like it matters. Hope this wasn't already done.

Aragorn: not lightly do they pants of lorien fall.
( Pippin was going around without pants! Every one would see his hobbit underwear!)
 
Can't wait til RotK movie for fresh material. In the meantime, from RotK book (The Land of Shadow)

Sam to Frodo: "I reckon it isn't safe for us both to sleep together, and begging your pardon, but I can't hold up my pants much longer."
 
Yay! First Post!

You guys are hilarious!

Gandalf in Moria, A JOURNEY IN THE DARK


'A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your pants. Turn elsewhither. But I fear your seam has lost its charm.'
Theoden to Saruman, THE VOICE OF SARUMAN


And finally:
He drew a deep breath. 'Well, I'm pantsed,' he said.
Sam, THE GREY HAVENS
 
From the chapter The Taming of Smeagol
Frodo to Sam: "A good thing it held as long as it did! To think that I trusted all my weight to your pants!"
 
Extended DVD edition - midgewater flats

'what are they wearing, when they cant get pants !'
 
My goodness. Mina would be proud. I shall have to tell her this topic is still running. Let me think...


Gandalf: We must take the pants of Caradhras!



Boromir: (at Amon Hen) If you would just lend me your pants...?
Frodo: No.
Boromir: They could have been mine.. they should be mine! Give them to me! Give them to me!!


My small offering. I hope they haven't already been posted.

Frei.


PS: First post!
 
"Bring your pretty face to my pants!"

Has anyone compiled a Best of LOTPants?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…