Gandalf_White
Gandalf lives!
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2002
- Messages
- 294

Originally posted by Sarah
LOL, bilbo's either going through a mid-life crisis (at eleventy-one), or feels he's gained too much weight
Gandalf in Moria, A JOURNEY IN THE DARK'Get into a corner and have a sleep, my lad,' he said in a kindly tone. You want sleep, I expect. I cannot get a wink, so I may as well do the watching.'
'I know what is the matter with me,' he muttered, as he sat down by the door. 'I need pants! I have not worn them since the morning before the snowstorm.'
Theoden to Saruman, THE VOICE OF SARUMAN'A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your pants. Turn elsewhither. But I fear your seam has lost its charm.'
Sam, THE GREY HAVENSHe drew a deep breath. 'Well, I'm pantsed,' he said.
Originally posted by Frei
Gandalf: We must take the pants of Caradhras!