• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
When they knew indeed that the world was changed, they said:
"Pants are vanished from the Earth and underpants are taken away, and in the world of this present darkness they cannot be found. Yet once they were, and therefore they still are, in true being and in the whole shape of the world as at first it was devised."
 
And at last Ar-Pharazôn came even to Aman, the Blessed Realm, and the coasts of Valinor.
And still all was silent, and his pants hung by a thread.
For Ar-Pharazôn wavered at the end, and almost he turned back. His heart misgave him when he looked upon the soundless shores and saw Taniquetil shining, whiter than snow, colder than death, silent, immutable, terrible as the shadow of the light of Ilúvatar.
But pride was now his master, and at last he left his pants, and strode upon the shore.
 
Last edited:
fixed it for you
 
When Bilbo was to go steal the treasure back from Smaug...

...of course the dwarves begged his pardon. “What then do you propose we should do, Mr. Baggins?” asked Thorin politely.
“I have no pants—I have no hopes at all, and wish I was safe back at home." Bilbo said.
“Never mind that..." Thorin replied.

Those Dwarves would spare no expense to reclaim their treasure...as long as the expense was someone else's.
 
"Very well, O Barrel-rider!" he said..."Let me tell you I ate six pants last night and I shall catch and eat all the others before long...don't have more to do with dwarves than you can help!"
"Dwarves!" said Bilbo in pretended surprise.
"Don't talk to me!" said Smaug."I know the smell (and taste) of pants--no one better. Don't tell me that I can eat dwarf-ridden pants and not know it!"
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…