• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Gollum to pants: Where are my precious, precious pants? someone has taken my precious, whose seems were sewn perfectly and who fit me perfectly.... okay, they were just a little tight, but it's not like anyone cared, did they? They did?
 
Ooh, I thought of one!

Bill The Pony: It's so unfair that pants are designed for humans, elves, hobbits, and all other two legged things, but not ponies! What if a pony wants a pair of pants, can he buy some, nooooo! When they sewed the pants of power for the elves, dwarves, and humans, did they think of the ponies, nooooo! OUR BUTTS GET COLD TOO YA KNOW!!!!!
 
Thorin's tomb was in the Lonely Mtn. It was Balin son of Fundin in Moria. Speaking of Moria, I was recently talking to a fan from Boston, and he pronouned in "More-ee-er" I nearly wet myself I was laughing so hard. (No offense to anyone from Massachusettes)
 
Okay, I've just read through all of this thread and I don't believe anyone's got this one yet. It's from the movie Caradhas scene (not sure if I've remembered it right exactly!):

Boromir: It's such a fuss about such a little thing, a tiny thing
Aragorn: Boromir! Give the pants back to Frodo!



*Sorry Elijah!*
 
Also, this one's from a teaser poster on my wall:

Power can be held in the smallest of pants.

Oh, and this one: (I'm on a roll!)

Even the smallest pants can change the course of the future

I love this thread!
 

My almost-best-friend is in Massachusettes!! As is the boy I love...*sigh* LIFE SUCKS! (Especially since he loveth not me)

3000 miles isn't THAT far is it? *whimpers*
 
Pantolluins

They’ve taken everything, Sam. Everything I had. Do you understand? Everything!
No, not everything, Mr. Frodo. I took your pants and kept them safe, beggin your pardon, Mr Frodo. I couldn’t bear
To part with them.
You’ve got them? You’ve got them here? Sam you’re a marvel! (Then quickly his tone changed.)
Give them to me, he cried. Give them to me at once! You can’t have them!


(This thread is SOOOO funny. Laughing is good. )
 
*runs off, waving Merry's breeches*

Merry: Hey, the scary lady just stole my pants! Come back here!
 
No he's not. Heh, heh. He's being held hostage in my math binder along with Pippin and that awsome scarf!

Pippin: (faintly) help meeeeee!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…