• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
All that zippers is not golden
not all those who flash us are lost
the new type of denim will not wrinkle
and deep folds do not reach to the crotch

From the sashes a cloth shall be woven
from our Dockers a light shall spring
renewed will be the fly that was broken
and the pantless will again be king
 
Aragorn: I go where others dare not tread...I must seek out the pants of the dead..

Others: THE PANTS OF THE DEAD?!? NOOO!!!
 
The One Pant? Sheesh ME really was in turmoil wasn't it? No wonder there was so much war going on.....all those elves, hobbits, dwarves and men running around without pants *shudder*.

Boromir to Frodo: I must have that One Pant! My privvies are freezin' for pete's sake and Arwen doesn't like cold....um.....I mean my girlfriend, who isn't Arwen, doesn't like...er...Look you damned hobbit just take off those pants and go find a ring or something.
 
ROFL! I'm sitting in my school class laughing my butt off and everyone is staring at me in a weird way.
This topic is sooooo funny, where do you come up with these things?
 
Frodo and Sam were led apart and brought to a tent, and there their old raiment was taken off, but folded and set aside with honour; and clean linen was given to them. Then Gandalf came and in his arms, to the wonder of Frodo, he bore the pants and the elven-cloak and the mithril-coat that had been taken from him in Mordor. For Sam he brought a coat of gilded mail, and his elven-cloak all healed of the soils and hurts that it had suffered; and then he laid before them two pairs of pants.

'I do not wish for any pants,' said Frodo.

'Tonight at least you should wear them,' said Gandalf.
 
Sam, about to leave Rivendell.

"Pants!" He muttered. "I wore pants! And only last night you had said to yourself: 'Sam, dont forget to remove your pants! You'll want to get some if you dont.' And here I am, with my pants on. I want it, but I didnt get any!"

*Blinks*

I never thought I'd type anything of the above sort... Oh my.
 
'Three pairs for the Elven-kings under their robes,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to zip their fly,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One pair to rule them all, One Pair to hide them
One pair to cover them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.'

He paused, and then said slowly in a deep voice: 'These are the Master-pants, the ones to cover them all. This is the pair that he lost many ages ago, to the great weakening of his power. He greatly desires it-but he must not wear it.'
 
From the movie:

Sam: You've been in to Farmer Maggot's pants!

Merry: I don't know why he's so worked up. It's only a pair of pants!

Pippin: ...and some briefs! And the boxers we lifted last week, oh, and the thongs the week before!
***
Boromir: For pity's sake, give them some pants!

***
Frodo: Bilbo found it...in Gollum's pants.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top