• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Ok. I'll share...but I get him on days of the week ending in y.
You can have him all other days.
 
C'mon, isn't anybody going to wonder what kind of sick puppy I am that I have so many pics of LotR characters in their skivvies?
 
Heehee, I've got Legsie's too... but you can have 'em if you want. Here's a pic of him racing out of the pool after I absconded them.
Legolas: COME BACK HERE! NO! DO NOT GIVE THEM TO HER! ARGGGH!
 
Heehee, got some great one's of him in the bath and shower... but don't really want to get kicked off the forum, so maybe I won't post them...
 
why is everyone warring over pants instead of the characters themselves?
 
We've already had our way with the characters, the pants are just souvenirs! (heh,heh,heh)
 
Hmmmm... they'd be green silk...with mallorn leaves...and "elf boxer" around the top, worn so that about 2 inches os prominently diplayed
 
Someone must have already posted this but I like it.

Frodo: I will take the pants though I do not know the way.
 
'Well, well, bless my beard' said Gandalf. 'Sam Gamgee is it? Now what
might you be doing?'
'Nothing! Leastways, I was just trimming the PANTSies under the window, if you follow me.' He picked up his shears and exhibited them as evidence.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…