• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Your fly, you fool! **falls off of chair, shaking with laughter**
Gondor has no pants, Gondor needs no pants! **can't breathe**
 
*also falls off chair, grasping his sides and shaking with uncontrollable laughter*
*in the flurry accidentally grabs the mouse, and wrenches the speakers and the screen down with it onto the ground*

Your *haaaaaaahaha*f-f-fly *hahahaa* you f-fool! ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D

You are truly a comic genious. Haha! *wipes a tear off his eyes* LOL, I say.. wheeew

Bilbo: "Do you still have your pants? I would like to see them again."
Frodo: "No, Bilbo my dear. I'm afraid I lost them."
 
ROTFL!!!*many startled people glare at me as I disturb the entire library! DGoeij, I love it!!


Gollum: "Poor, poor Smeagol! They took his Pants and he's lost now!"
Frodo: "Perhaps we'll find them again, if you come with us."
 
ROTFL you guys.. this just cracks me up!!! :D

Aragorn: I am the wearer of the pants of the West.

The pants that were re-stitched in Rivendell could be Anduril.. hehe

Gollum: Nasssty Bagginsess.. they takes our pantsess...
 
DGoeij; I am in awe, that is a peach of a one-liner.

Mina-Pitcher: I am inspired, who said comedy was dead?

Gandalf to Sam after pulling him him up by the ear!

'I don't,' said Gandalf grimly. 'It is some time since I last heard the sound of your zip. How long have you been pantsdropping?'

'Pantsdropping, Sir? I don't follow you, begging your pardon. There ain't no pants at Bag End, and that's a fact.'
 
3 pants for the elven kings, in their hour of pantlessness,
7 for the dwarf lords in their halls of pants,
9 for mortal men doomed to nakedness!!,
1 pair for the dark lord in his pantless relm,
in the land of Mordor where the Buttons fly!!
1 pair to rule them all,
1 pair to find them,
1 pair to bring them all,
and in darkness sew them!
in the land of Mordor where the Buttons fly!!

(I had help!!):D :D :D :D ;)
 
Last edited:
Gandalf in the Mines of Moria

"Fool of a Took!" he growled. "This is a serious journey, not a hobbit strip-party. Throw your pants in next time and rid us of your stupidity!"
 
I'm sorry, its one of those pop-ups. I don't think I can live up to the expectations.;)
 
Don't worry DGoeij ...Your life doesn't depend on it....



"I have come, but I do not choose now to do what I came to do. I will not do this deed. The pants is mine"

"Pants, pants, pants!" Gollum cried. "My pants! O My Pants! blah blah blah.. Out of the depths came his last wail pantss, and he was gone."
 
noooooooooo.........................

No, no, the siggy is fine, that is the origonal draft for the Ringspell, its in the 'Return of the Shadow' part of the 'Histories of Middle-earth' by Christopher Tolkien. Gotta love it.:D
 
Jeans at you service,
Shorts at your service,
Khaki at you service,
Bleached at you service,
Torn at you service,
Dress at you service,
P.J.s at you service,
Patched at you service,
Wool at you service,
Halfleg at you service,
Hole at you service,
Pocket at you service,
And I am Pants at you service,

We are all at your service!!

This is from the Hobbit though......should I delete it???

They are my own, my own, my pantsesss
:D
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top