• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
Hobbit's Song:
"Hey ho to the world I go
that can find my pants and lose my shoe,
pants may get lost and shoes may go,
but the hidden paaaants are many miles to go!!"


That was rather pitiful, but oh well. It's the best I can come up with at the moment :)
 
*blushes* Thanks GGG! Alright heres one...

Bridge Scene in Rivendell with Aragorn and Arwen (movie):

Arwen: Do you remember what I said to you when we first met?
Aragorn: You said you'd bind your belt to me....
Arwen: ANd to that I hold *somehow manages to get her pants off without making it look obvious and hands them to Aragorn*
Aragorn: You can not give me these, th-
Arwen: They are my pants to give to whom I will, as is my heart.

-Throughout the rest of the movie, there are times when you see Strider with his 'special' pants-
 
"...Sam came in. He ran to Frodo and took his pants awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away."
 
Galadriel in the Movie (the very first part) - Not an original idea though, I got this from someone else, and it cracked me up!!! :D




Galadriel at the beginning:
"The world is changed.
I feel it in the earth.
I feel it in the water.
I smell it in my pants."


Forming of the fellowship:
Aragorn: "You have my sword."
Legolas: "And my bow."
Gimli: "And my pants."

Galadriel: "Will you look down your pants?"
Frodo: "What will I see?"
Galadriel: "Even the wisest cannot tell."
Frodo does
Galadriel: "I know what it is you saw, for it is also in my pants."
 
OMG!!!! That was great! *falls off her chair shaking with laughter, and hits her head knocking herself out*
 
The only thing that still holds the light of the Pants of Vailnor are the Silmarils. (Sorry, couldn't find the right part of the book to quote!)
 
Here's another one.

another movie scene. During the Long-expected party, Merry and Pippin.

Merry: Sposed to stick it in your pants!
Pippin: It is in my pants!
Merry: It's Outside!
Pippin: This was your idea!

KAPOW!!!
 
Gandalf:

"What it was I cannot guess, but I have never felt such a challenge. The counter-spell was terrible. It nearly broke me. For an instant my pants left my control and began to open! I had to speak a word of Command. That proved too great a strain. My pants burst into pieces...
 
LOL!!!

That was good.


Here's another, at Bree...again not an original idea...but funny....

Pippin: What's that??
Merry: This my friend is a belt.
Pippin: It comes with belts? I'm getting one.
 
Re: Moria pizza place?

Originally posted by Miriel Tavari
I know this has absoluteley NOTHING to do with pants, but anyway:

In Moria when the fellowship is waiting for the cave-troll to brake down the door:

*Ding-dong*
Hey, did anyone order a pizza?

Pippin: I did!
Merry: Me too!
Frodo: Me three!
Sam: Do you have pepperoni?

(they all sit down to eat around Balin's stone coffin)
(Orcs come in:)
Hey! Can we have some too?
(Balrog wakes up from the smell of freshly baked pizza)
What about me?????

Oh, it's gotten cold already...could you heat it up again?
Balrog: Sure!
*flames*
Balrog: My favorite, roast hobbits :D
 

Similar threads

Back
Top