MikaelaTriono
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2025
- Messages
- 1
Good morning everyone, I am an Italian student of Languages for International Communication.
This is a questionnaire about invented languages, especially the elvish language (Sindarin): about perception and use in fan and scholar communities.
The compilation is anonymous and will only take a few minutes, but for me your participation is valuable and will contribute significantly to the success of my thesis work.
I'll leave you the link here:
forms.gle
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this language survey and please share the questionnaire with your passionate friends.
This is a questionnaire about invented languages, especially the elvish language (Sindarin): about perception and use in fan and scholar communities.
The compilation is anonymous and will only take a few minutes, but for me your participation is valuable and will contribute significantly to the success of my thesis work.
I'll leave you the link here:
Survey of the use and perception of Sindarin in contemporary speaking communities
Good morning, I'm Micaela Piredda and I'm a student of the master's degree course in Foreign Languages for International Communication at the University of Turin (Italy). The following questionnaire is a fundamental part of my thesis project, which aims to analyze the role and social impact...
forms.gle
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this language survey and please share the questionnaire with your passionate friends.
