Shadowfax
Wandering Artisianette
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2002
- Messages
- 605
Gollum4Prez...because you're precioussss...
LOL! You'd have to be careful, because if I were driving behind you, I mught swerve off the road because I was laughing so hard! (btw, i share your view that smeagol is the real hero, i'd neigh if i saw the sticker)
How 'bout these? (if you don't live in an environmentalist town, you might not get them)
-have you hugged your hobbit today?
(from have you hugged a tree today)
-hug an orc, you'll never go back to hobbits
(hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees)
-Wild about lembas!
(wild about organic)
-Kill your palantir!
(kill your television)
-Swords don't kill people, Uruk-Hai do!
-D.A.R.E. to stay off pipe-weed!
LOL! You'd have to be careful, because if I were driving behind you, I mught swerve off the road because I was laughing so hard! (btw, i share your view that smeagol is the real hero, i'd neigh if i saw the sticker)
How 'bout these? (if you don't live in an environmentalist town, you might not get them)
-have you hugged your hobbit today?
(from have you hugged a tree today)
-hug an orc, you'll never go back to hobbits
(hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees)
-Wild about lembas!
(wild about organic)
-Kill your palantir!
(kill your television)
-Swords don't kill people, Uruk-Hai do!
-D.A.R.E. to stay off pipe-weed!


