Captain Boromir
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2026
- Messages
- 41
I mentioned that the War in the North video game inspired me to do a campsite. The ranger camp that overlooks the Shire is one of the places you can visit. I fell in love with the look and the music. Just loved everything about it! So I decided to create my own kind of. These are the videos we have done so far. It all started with a tent, a Boromir flag and a dream. 😂 Yes, there is some imagination that is needed. The tents aren't exactly period right, But it's what I can currently afford. But I really enjoy doing them. Hard to believe these first two video slideshows that started it all are coming up on ten years!
A lot has changed in the past ten years. My mom passed last year. She came to one of the campsite setups about 4 years ago. But it was cut short by a storm so we didn't get a whole lot of footage sadly. Miss her a lot.
These first two videos were shot the same year about a month apart. Sadly, my friend Chris, who is in these first two videos passed away earlier this year. Him and I camped overnight there on the second setup that year. But I have fond memories of that time and I am glad for the time I got with both of them.
Mom and Chris.
Sorry for the long introduction. Here is the Sarn Ford camp in the game. It has Halbarad in it, which is pretty cool! I plan on shooting new footage of the game since they released it again so I can get better quality of the game footage.
And here are the first two videos.
Last edited:
