Dáin Ironfoot I
Vive la revolution!
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2002
- Messages
- 973
We have the Valar- and know what most of them did to aid Middle Earth. Manwe sent eagles, Varda made the stars, Aule the mountains, Yavanna the plants, Mandos the fate, and Tulkas the strength. There are many other contributions by these Valar, but little to none is mentioned of Nienna.
I was curious if anyone had any thoughts on her, and what her role was as a Valar. What did she do? Was she powerful? Certainly she was held in great esteem if she could plead for Melkor's release and have it done. But thats about all is spoken of her, and of her weeping for the Trees. She just seems very underdeveloped.
I was curious if anyone had any thoughts on her, and what her role was as a Valar. What did she do? Was she powerful? Certainly she was held in great esteem if she could plead for Melkor's release and have it done. But thats about all is spoken of her, and of her weeping for the Trees. She just seems very underdeveloped.


