• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Northwood Inn OOC

Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
4,431
I have a new place called Northwood Inn, everyone is welcome.

Stick profiles here if you'd like, but they aren't required.

Its quite differen than my usual RP attempts, I figure that my usual failure can turn into success if only I would do the opposite of my insinct, and go a little more towards what I have often seen in successful RPs. :D

Don't hesitate to let me know how I might improve. ;)
 
*waves* Hi...I think Northwoods shall be my first attempt at a semi-normal RP in a long time. So here goes, I guess. (though I haven't got much of a profile)

Profile-ness:

Name: Vahalla
Race: Human
Lives in: the hills of Evendum (I may or may not be spelling that right)
Age: 23 :rolleyes:
History: Born to Thea Ithili in the hills of Evendum...Thea was killed by rogue orcs when Vahalla was 9. Was raised largely by her grandfather...left home when she was 17. Has traveled as far north as Erebor and has visited the white towers of Minas Tirith. Has a gelding named Catkin.


(More shall be forthcoming...but I'm being kicked off the computer. :rolleyes: )
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top