Welserwies
New Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2011
- Messages
- 39
When they are attacked, the chapter where boromir dies, it was day light. But they didn't seem to astonished about the orcs traveling by day. I think they mentioned it was odd. But the orcs were even able to run in the full sun light over the plains.
I thought orcs and goblins were much the same thing and dreaded sun light. in the hobbit the, where Bilbo escaped the goblin caves with the ring the goblins wouldn't venture out in the day light even a few feet from their cave.
I am guessing that the orcs were a new breed created by saruman but Aragon, gimli, and Legolas do not know that. So why are they not amazed? Or do I have the orcs in sun light thing a little wrong?
I thought orcs and goblins were much the same thing and dreaded sun light. in the hobbit the, where Bilbo escaped the goblin caves with the ring the goblins wouldn't venture out in the day light even a few feet from their cave.
I am guessing that the orcs were a new breed created by saruman but Aragon, gimli, and Legolas do not know that. So why are they not amazed? Or do I have the orcs in sun light thing a little wrong?


