Sador
Self-maimed man.
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2002
- Messages
- 103
Is it something about possesing a ring of power that makes a marriage unworkable?
Sauron never married.
Isildur never saw his wife again.
Gollum prefered the roots of mountains.
Bilbo and Frodo were both unusual for hobbits and never married.
Gandalf certainly never met a nice girl and settled down.
Elrond's wife sailed off into the sunset.
Celeborn and Galadriel stay together but he doesn't strike me as a real ladies man( if you know what I mean).
The Dwarves won't talk about it.....
The Nine were kings of men, no mention of queens.
I guess if you are going to meddle with the forces of the Ainur then the joys of holy matrimony aren't much of a temptation.
Sauron never married.
Isildur never saw his wife again.
Gollum prefered the roots of mountains.
Bilbo and Frodo were both unusual for hobbits and never married.
Gandalf certainly never met a nice girl and settled down.
Elrond's wife sailed off into the sunset.
Celeborn and Galadriel stay together but he doesn't strike me as a real ladies man( if you know what I mean).
The Dwarves won't talk about it.....
The Nine were kings of men, no mention of queens.
I guess if you are going to meddle with the forces of the Ainur then the joys of holy matrimony aren't much of a temptation.


