• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Rings of Power: Positive vs Negative

If I broke the rules or offended anyone, I of course apologize.
TTF is one of the many platforms and systems scrambling to catch up with the new tech; and so, a new rule has just been added:
Post in thread '✅ The Rules Thread' https://thetolkien.forum/threads/the-rules-thread.30009/post-605703

Admittedly, it may present difficulties with enforcement, but we hope members will consider it a courtesy to follow.

And by the way, TTF, though conducted in English, is an international forum, with members worldwide, some more proficient in English, some less, but all are welcome. We prefer heartfelt genuine posts over "perfect" ones.
 
Positive: Ema Horvath.

Here is a very nice interview with her

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Positive: Ema Horvath.

Here is a very nice interview with her

Alas, Annatar and I agree on something! A very nice interview. I watched all 13 minutes of it!
The interviewer was hoping it would go on longer I bet. Loved the 9:50 mark. 🤣
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…