• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎶 The Official TTF Music Thread! 🎶

Okay, okay -- not everyone loves cat bands. 😿

To make up for them , I discovered an older Hardkiss song while working out on the NuStep today. What a voice Yulia has!
(English captions available)
 
Last edited:
Saw Erestor and Halasian talking about Rush in the shoutbox, and I found this wonderful concert from a week ago on youtube!
My dad liked Rush and I grew up listening to some of their songs. Dad's fav album was Subdivisions.

 
Just in time for those of us who are finding it difficult to wake up and go to work in the dark, I see Lighthouse now has captions available:
If nothing else, it should help with waking up.😄
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top