• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The reason for various release dates.

Kiroshar

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
174
Some people just do not understand.

I was reading TheOneRing.net, and I noticed a small article that made a complaint that the Region 2 (Europe) Theatrical DVD release of The Two Towers will be in June, and the Region 4 (Australia/New Zealand) release will be in August.

Why complain?

Of course, the Region 4 release has to be dubbed in Australian while the European one is in English. It's simple enough.

Sheesh ....


;)


Kiroshar
 
Ummm, Australians speak English. Unless they dub in different actors that say, "G'day mate!" instead of "Breath the free air again, my friend," then I don't think they'll dub it.
 
I really hope that you were being sarcastic, Kiroshar...

Trust me, us Australians speak English.

And no, the DVD isn't dubbed with "G'Day Mate" and "Avagood Weegend"
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top