Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I'm not the sort that's eaten. I'm not the sort you bake.
Don't put me in an oven; I don't taste that great.
But when applied correctly, around me you'll find,
Problems are so simple when my digits come to mind.
I'm not the sort that's eaten. I'm not the sort you bake.
Don't put me in an oven; I don't taste that great.
But when applied correctly, around me you'll find,
Problems are so simple when my digits come to mind.
I'm not the sort that's eaten. I'm not the sort you bake.
Don't put me in an oven; I don't taste that great.
But when applied correctly, around me you'll find,
Problems are so simple when my digits come to mind.
Hmmm, well it seems this thread has gone to the Halls of Mandos, literally. 😅
How about we restart it? I'll go ahead:
Slide me,
Twist me,
Turn me,
Throw me,
I'm quite difficult to configure.
Every twist and every slide
Will leave you a mess that's bigger!
Different colours, same shapes, same face
Can YOU place them in the right place?