Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I don't know how Theoden's death could be overdramatized...it's dramatic enough in the book - I just don't think that's something that PJ would change.
Originally posted by nollaig Where will ROTK begin?Is it actually known? I'd like to see it begin with Aragon,Gimli,Legolas &Gandalf being reunited with Merry & Pippin at isengard.
they will be at Isengard but more rumors than one say ... it is narsil being reforged that will open rotk ... yes narsil to aragorn ...
As to theodan's death it will probably be very sudden and even heart-wrenching because he won't know about eowyn ... I will say no more to keep it spoiler free ...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.