Tyelkormo the Fair
Elite
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2023
- Messages
- 4,985
I'm not a gamer myself, as I suck when it comes to using the controller. But recently, me and my younger brother finished the RE4 remake together, in which I'd solve the puzzles for him, and he'd do the dirty job of killing the zombies.
It got me thinking, if there ever was a middle earth related game(preferably Silmarillion) in the style of these games, I'd definitely play it with my brother.
But personally, I think a more story oriented game like TLoU would be a better choice here.
What do you think?
It got me thinking, if there ever was a middle earth related game(preferably Silmarillion) in the style of these games, I'd definitely play it with my brother.
But personally, I think a more story oriented game like TLoU would be a better choice here.
What do you think?


