• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Today's date on different calendars

Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Messages
272
Greetings all!
I will utilize this thread to post the day's date from different real world and legendary calendars every day.
If you want another calendar added to the list, feel free to ask, I'll add it. For today, I only have three. In general, I'll post in the morning, but here's tonight's.
Gregorian: Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 A.D.
Shire: Highday, 17 Forelithe
Tamriel: Middas, 5th of Midyear
 
Yo hey, @Andromadus the Invictus, if you're 'date' inclined, as you dig out the dates for hobbit and LoTR etc., you could always be sure to enter them into our "Calendar" here at the same time...
A date and events can be given for just about every day throughout LOTR, and a bunch of them from TH and some from SIL as well.

Calendar needs populating... (hint) ! 😃
 
Yo hey, @Andromadus the Invictus, if you're 'date' inclined, as you dig out the dates for hobbit and LoTR etc., you could always be sure to enter them into our "Calendar" here at the same time...
A date and events can be given for just about every day throughout LOTR, and a bunch of them from TH and some from SIL as well.

Calendar needs populating... (hint) ! 😃
As I build my ultimate calendar, I'll add some of those, thanks!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Friday, 7th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Fredas, 7th of Midyear.
Shire: Sunday, 19th of Forelithe.
Khayyam: Jomeh, 18th of Khordad, 1403.

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Sunday, 9th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Sundas, 9th of Midyear.
Shire: Trewsday, 21th of Forelithe.
Khayyam: Yekshanbeh, 20th of Khordad, 1403.

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Tuesday, 11th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Tirdas, 11th of Midyear.
Shire: Mersday, 23rd of Forelithe.
Khayyam: Seshhanbeh, 22nd of Khordad, 1403.

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Wednesday, 12th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Middas, 12th of Midyear.
Shire: Highday, 24th of Forelithe.
Khayyam: Chaharshanbeh, 23rd of Khordad, 1403.

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Thursday, 13th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Turdas, 13th of Midyear.

Sorry, I forgot until too late tonight, no Shire or Khayyam today 😞

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Good day all!
Today is;
Gregorian: Friday, 14th of June, 2024 A.D.
Tamriel: Fredas, 14th of Midyear.
Shire: Sunday, 26th of Forelithe.
Khayyam: Jomeh, 25th of Khordad, 1403.

If you want me to add more calendars in the future, please let me know!
 
Hi all, I've decided to discontinue my use of this thread due to stuff going on in my life. If anyone else wants to post the daily dates on other calendars, feel free. If you ever want to know the date on any of these calendars, feel free to ask me, I still know them.
 
Indeed, life is, and priorities change. Thanks for participating on the Forum in this way for a time.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top