• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Trekky Thread, going where we have been before, or something like that

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Joined
Dec 17, 2001
Messages
7,750
K, Star Trek references have been popping up in all sorts of unexpected places lately so I thought I'd make a thread to discuss what is another large, sprawling world for us to escape into.

I started to become interested in Star Trek when I had a friend in high school who liked Voyager. At the time my family didn't get TV reception but Lizybet recorded Voyager and so we got to watch somewhat fuzzy versions of that show. Later she added in Next Generations and a few Deep Space 9's. We watched Enterprise for awhile but didn't really get into it.

Since then I have always watched reruns of all the shows (original series included) when they were available and get Next Gen and Voyager currently on dvd from Netflix.

Favorite Characters:

Original Series: Doctor McCoy, hands down.
Next Gen: I liked Tasha while she lasted, but I think Data is my favorite.
Deep Space 9: Probably Bashir. This show was a little dark for me. I did grow fond of Ezri Dax.
Voyager: Tom Paris, the Doctor, Captain Janeway, in that order.
Enterprise: such a dismal disappointment, but I liked Hoshi when she was given screen time which wasn't often.
 
Patrick Stewart is the reason Star Trek became huge. He is the reason Star Trek went from being “moderately popular” to being warped into the stratosphere! Kirk, Spock, Data, McCoy, Scotty, Riker, Chekov, Worf, Jorde were all incredible, but Picard brought to life an in-depth character that can not be duplicated. No cinema or TV can ever replace the unique magic of Star Trek (especially “The Next Generation”). One viewing of the episode “The Inner Light” will convert all naysayers.
 
GILLIAN: What's that?
KIRK: What's what?
GILLIAN: You have a pocket pager? ...Are you a doctor?
(Kirk's communicator beeps again)
KIRK: What is it? I thought I told you not to call me.
SCOTT (on communicator): Sorry, Admiral. I thought you'd like to know, we're beaming them in now.

KIRK: Oh, all right. ...Tell Them phasers on stun. Good luck. Kirk out (Kirk smiles casually).

Classic unparalleled cinema there. Just precious :D.
 
I used to watch Voyager at times when I had nothing better to do and it was quite good.

A couple of months ago, I wanted to get into a new sci fi show and I decided on The Next Generation. I watched about half of season one and stopped watching. It had its moments and some interesting episodes, but there were also some that were abysmally bad. I hate leaving things unfinished, so I might pick it up again. Many shows have slow or dull first seasons, so hopefully this, too, will get better.
 
Ah, youth!

I'm from the Dark Ages, when Star Trek first came on the air...and I hated it! It wasn't until I was in my teens and they were in reruns that I actually sat down and watched it with an impartial eye. "Journey to Babel" was the first episode I saw and from then on, I was hooked. I bought all of James Blish's adaptations, The Making of Star Trek by Gene Roddenberry and many of the novels that came thereafter. I have made models of the Enterprise (the NCC 1701), Spock being attacked by a hydra and the Galileo. I have James Doohan's autograph and John de Lancie's (love me some Q!) And yes, I even have Leonard Nimoy's album "Mr. Spock's Music From Outer Space". Trust me, there's a reason it didn't sell that well!:rolleyes:

As a side note; if no one's read "Believe" by WIlliam Shatner, you should. It's very well written IMHO. It's about a meeting between Houdini and Arthur Conan Doyle and as I am passionate about both Sherlock Homes and Mr. Houdini, this was the book for me. It did not disappoint.

As to the series' that have followed, the only one I really watched faithfully was NextGen, and even then it was a bit hard to swallow the first season (beardless Riker. ACK!) Patrick Stewart is amazing, as is Brent Spiner. The two of them made that show for me.

The movies have varies from the sublime to the ridiculous, but the hard-core Trekker, we'll queue up to see just about anything that bears the Star Trek label. Which is as it should be.

Also, I think Galaxy Quest was one of the most brilliant parodies I've ever seen. Never give up! Never surrender! (couldn't help myself) :D

Alan Rickman, you go! You are in a class by yourself!
 
by Ithrynluin
A couple of months ago, I wanted to get into a new sci fi show and I decided on The Next Generation. I watched about half of season one and stopped watching.

That’s where you went wrong. The first two seasons (except for a few “Q” episodes) are lame; I had almost given up myself. But then, and I have no idea how it happened; season three came out of nowhere at warp speed. It was almost as if they had completely changed writers or something (though they didn’t) and it was a different show. From season three forward, there are no bad episodes; they are either good, or spectacular; but never bad. If you ever decide to get back into TNG, start in season three. If you must watch the first two seasons, I’ll fill you in on the four or five good episodes from those seasons; but then just skip to season three and beyond. I think you’ll be surprised; and realize TNG is the gem of the franchise; even surpassing the original. DSN and Voyager were OK, but usually way too slow for me. TNG was more like the original; only with good actors :D and good special effects.

by chrysophalax
I even have Leonard Nimoy's album "Mr. Spock's Music From Outer Space". Trust me, there's a reason it didn't sell that well!

Is this why?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC73PHdQX04
 
The first two seasons (except for a few “Q” episodes) are lame

That's just what the problem is. Why do some shows (and I'm not saying TNG is in this category) get to get away with a first or even second season that is pure ****, but all the best stuff gets cancelled long before?

:mad:

P.S.: I trust you enough, Illuin, to give TNG another chance. :) Not looking forward to plowing through the rest of season 1 and season2, though. And no, I won't skip them, as I'm a bit obsessive compulsive. :D
 
by Ithrynluin
And no, I won't skip them, as I'm a bit obsessive compulsive.

I have that myself :D. But these are not shows that have to be watched in chronological order like a soap opera. Most of the time they are not even related. But just in case you change your mind, here are my recommendations for the first two seasons.

Season I:
"Encounter at Farpoint"
"Where No One Has Gone Before"
"Hide and Q"
"Conspiracy"

Season II:
"The Measure of a Man"
"Q Who?" (This episode kicks some serious butt!)


Also, if you need a kick start, Episode 25 of Season 5- called: “The Inner Light” will demonstrate why you should give it another shot :D.
 
Ah yes...
Star Trek. Watched the original series when it first aired because my big sis had a crush on Spock and was glad they brought the series back with William Shatner as Kirk. The first time it showed was the pilot with Jeffry Hunter as Capt. Pike, and Spock the Vulcan was cast differently. They used much of this episode in the original series two part 'Managerie' epiodes. Of course being a pre-adolescent male, I liked Yeoman Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney) and the short skort outfits the women wore.:p I thought the best main character was Scotty.

TNG came along and they tried to "correct" all the old stereotypes from the original series, like giving the women actual uniforms and trying to show Worf and his Klingon ways off in the Federation. After a few episodes, I quit watching it. I did pick it up a bit later and enjoyed some of the later episodes, of which I thought Riker thinking he was going nuts in Frame of Mind was the best. I come to like Riker, Worf, and O'Brien the best of all the characters, and Picard was alright beginning with the Borg encounters. Yar... She was ok but made a bad career move by quitting and being killed off in hopes to not become typecast. Too bad you need to know how to act to get other parts. I think they spent some goo dwriting talent trying to bring her back in all through the series.. either in alternate timeline, a sister, and even a Romulan.

DS9.... have to say I liked this series better than TNG in that it took two of my fav characters from TNG and mad ethem main characters in this series... Worf and O'Brien. I liked Sisko and Quark and Dax, and the intriguing webs made later. They had some great battle CGI too. Sure, some of it was cheesy and soapy, but much wasn't. I though tthe whole 'port-of'call' setting worked in contrast to the previous setting of the Enterprise hurtling through space breaking the prime directive.

Voyager... What can I say... it was an interesting concept, and they had a lot to draw on. Of course Jeri Ryan as 7of 9 was a prime attraction, but I liked Chakoty in this. I thought Janeway was ok but I couldn't stand the sound of her voice!

Enterprise ... the less said the better.

Then there were all the movies... in a title : The Wrath of Khan!

I do say I'm quite curious about the new, post-Enterprise but pre-original series with young Kirk, Spock, etc. JJ Abrahms is doing it and I hope he gets it right. I wont hold my breath...
 
by Halasían
DS9.... have to say I liked this series better than TNG

Ouch! Well OK. I certainly disagree. As far as DS9, the cast was (to say the least) not top notch, the writing was OK, but definitely not on the same level. Also, I think that is where the writers and producers lost touch. They forgot that “the cast” is what makes a series successful. Of course great writing is required, but if the talent is lacking, forget about it. Give me a break; TNG is the reason Star Trek became a phenomenon. It was so well done that people viewed the original series in an entirely different perspective. It’s obvious some of you folks haven’t actually fully experienced The Next Generation. It's so similar to those who have only watched the LoTR film trilogy; but have never read the books. DS9?....are you kidding me? Come on!
 
Last edited:
Ohhh....I own this this thread! Yay Trek!

Okay,

TOS - Havn't worked my way through the whole series. I like it, but I started my Trek addiction on TNG, and can't quite get past the TOS Klingons. I like Warf too much.

TNG - I think I have these more or less memorized. Season one, I loved Tasha Yar. Season two, I liked the development on Deanna Troy, and I did like Dr. Palowski, even though I am I die hard Dr. Crusher fan. Season three, was good, four was good, five was good, six was good, seven was good. I think that the first two seasons can be hard to swollow because the cast was large, and they didn't do enough character development. Hummm. Q rocks. Loved Guinan. I think overall, my favorite character was Dr. Crusher. My all time favorite episode was the one in season seven that Dr. Crusher and Cpt. Picard get thier minds linked together. It was just so good.

I've only watch a little bit of the other series, but of those, DS9 is the best. Mostly because I get to see Worf. Yay!
 
by Firawyn
I am I die hard Dr. Crusher fan.


Ah yes, so am I :D. I love the tall redheads :). But Picard, Data, Worf, and Riker will never be topped. If the writers and producers stopped after "All Good Things"; TNG would rival Lord of The Rings. But they crapped out, and tried to milk it. Such a shame. DS9 and Voyager were just a load of overdramatic superficial crapola. They blew it! Just as George Lucas did :p.

PS - Don't (folks like Halasían) diss TNG with me (unless you want a serious battle). I’ll bury you! This is sacred ground; so be prepared :D (just playing). However, this may be a good thread. We need some fire here; don't you think :rolleyes:?
 
I'm still going to defend Voyager. I like Janeway's voice, but that's mainly because she really really reminds me of Kathryn Hepburn, and you can't go wrong with that. And Tom Paris . . . .

That said, in watching an episode a bit ago, "Day of Honor," I found myself feeling sorry for the actors because they had this dramatic character building episode with possibly the worst dialogue ever. It was painfully bad. I find that to be the exception rather than the norm, but where Voyager writing is bad, it is really bad. What made it worse what that Tom Paris was delivering the lines. . . sigh.

I would argue that the characters in Voyager are maybe more interesting and go through much more defined character archs than in TNG. Most notably, the Doctor, Tom (sigh...), and 7. Even the characters that are kind of annoying (Go away, Neelix, please) are intriguing in their own way. The exception being Kes. Jennifer Lien had a lot of potential as an actress, but the part of Kes was so over worked that it just fizzled out, too ideal, I guess. There is an episode called "Warlord" that has Kes being taken over by another personality and her work in that is really intriguing. I couldn't take my eyes off the character.

The Q episodes are also a lot of fun. Q has a much more serious context within TNG. While he still maintains his struggle with power, ie what rights he has to mess with other species, the struggle is fun in Voyager. Especially Q2, where his son snaps off 7's clothes . . . and possibly my favorite scene where Janeway says, "Computer, coffee, black." and gets the response "Make it yourself. . ."

My favorite episode I really can't remember the name of. I want to say it was "Someone to Watch Over Me" or some Gershwin song title, but it was the one where the Doctor tries to teach 7 to date. I still love to use the Tom Paris line from that "Hey! Who deleted my pool table?" Also "Author, Author" when the Doctor writes an unflattering holo-novel about the crew then Tom edits it . . . I'm getting carried away.

I've seen a lot of Voyager.

DS9 was a little too convoluted for me to defend.

Don't get me started on George Lucas, btw. I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Ridiculously Unbelievable CGI Inter-dimensional Alien Zombies From Mars last night and I am still smarting. Where oh where did Lawrence Kasdan go? My absolute favorite screenwriter (I haven't seen everything he's done, but he has writen several movies in my top ten . . . Silverado, Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark) . The really sad thing is when I was 12 or so I tried to write my own Indiana Jones movie. It also happened in South America (They were hunting Nazi war criminals), it also involved him meeting a son he didn't know about it, and it was a heck of a lot more believable (from what I remember. The notebook with this venture is long gone) than the movie I saw last night. Evil George Lucas for ruining my childhood hero with that movie.
 
Gah and argh! Janeway...*shudders* Her voice sounds like a three pack-a-day smoker's....ick. Why they decided to reincarnate Kirk in a female's body I'll never know! *snickers, recalling being the only one in the theatre that said "Yes!" when Kirk died.*:D

As to DS9, I think it was described best by a TV Guide critic as "Lust in Space".

TNG and a few of the original episodes are sci-fi classics never to be topped, IMO.
 
Illuin - I think I could have some pretty intense debates with you regarding TNG.

BEFORE
TNG I was an Earl Grey Drinker, and now every time anyone asks me if I want something to drink, I reply "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot." The classic Picard line.

Hummm...what are some of your favorite TNG lines? I think Picard had the best one liners for the most part. Here are some of my favorite quotes. (and yes, I am an IMDB junkie)

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Mr. Worf, do you remember your zero g combat training?
Lt. Commander Worf: I remember how it made me sick to my stomach.


[Picard puts his hand on the Phoenix]
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: It's a boyhood fantasy... I must have seen this ship hundreds of times in the Smithsonian but I was never able to touch it.
Lieutenant Commander Data: Sir, does tactile contact alter your perception of the Phoenix?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, yes! For humans, touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way, make it seem more real.
[Data also puts his hand on The Phoenix]
Lieutenant Commander Data: I am detecting imperfections in the titanium casing... temperature variations in the fuel manifold... it is no more "real" to me now than it was a moment ago.
Cmdr. Deanna Troi: [observing from a catwalk] Would you three like to be alone?


Capt. Picard: We are what we are. And we're doing the best we can. It is not for you to set the standards by which we shall be judged!
Q: Oh, but it is, and we have. Time may be eternal, Captain, but our patience is not. It's time to put an end to your trek through the stars; make room for other more worthy species.
Capt. Picard: You're going to deny us... travel through space?
[the courtroom erupts in laughter]
Q: You obtuse piece of flotsam! You're to be denied *existence*. Humanity's fate has been sealed: you will be destroyed.

Capt. Picard: Q, what is going on?
Q: I told you. You're dead, this is the afterlife, and I'm God.
Capt. Picard: [laughs scornfully] You are not God!
Q: Blasphemy! You're lucky I don't cast you out, or smite you, or something. The bottom line is, your life ended about five minutes ago under the inept ministrations of Dr. Beverly Crusher.
Capt. Picard: No, I am not dead. Because I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you. The universe is not so badly designed.

Capt. Picard: Starfleet is not an organization that ignores its own regulations when they become inconvenient.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Ambassador, with great respect for all that you have achieved on behalf of the Federation, this sort of... cowboy diplomacy, will not easily be tolerated anymore.
Ambassador Spock: "Cowboy diplomacy"?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: From the moment I met you, I knew you were gonna be trouble.
Vash: You look like a man who can handle trouble.

Joval: The Horga'hn is the Risian symbol of sexuality. To own one is to call forth its powers. To display it is to announce you are seeking jamaharon.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: [exasperated] Riker!
Joval: Do you seek jamaharon?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I don't even know what it means. The Horga'hn is for a friend.
Joval: I see. Someone close to you?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: That's right.
Joval: Someone you love?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I wouldn't go that far.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Yes, Ensign Laren, please sit down.
Ensign Ro Laren: Ensign Ro, sir.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I beg your pardon?
Ensign Ro Laren: The Bajoran custom has the family name first, the individual's name second. I am properly addressed as 'Ensign Ro'.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I'm sorry, I didn't know.
Ensign Ro Laren: No, there's no reason you should. It's an old custom. Most Bajora these days accept the distortion of their names in order to assimilate. I do not.

Computer: Ten seconds to auto-destruct.
Commander William T. Riker: [worried] Captain?
Capt. Picard: Abort auto-destruct sequence!
Computer: Riker, William T., do you concur?
Commander William T. Riker: Yes, absolutely, I do indeed concur wholeheartedly!
Computer: Auto-destruct canceled.
[everyone breathes a huge sigh of relief]
Capt. Picard: A simple "yes" would have sufficed, Number One.
Commander William T. Riker: I didn't want there to be any chance of misunderstanding.

[the crew are transformed into characters from Robin Hood]
Doctor Beverly Crusher: If he's Little John, that's makes you...
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I know. Robin Hood.
Lieutenant Worf: Sir, I protest. I am *not* a merry man!


Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I've just been paid a visit from Q.
Commander William T. Riker: Q? Any idea what he's up to?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: He wants to do something "nice" for me.
Commander William T. Riker: I'll alert the crew.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Mr. La Forge, my reputation as a litigator, not to mention my immortal soul, is in serious jeopardy.

Doctor Beverly Crusher: A penny.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: What?
Doctor Beverly Crusher: For your thoughts; penny for your thoughts.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Do you have one?
Doctor Beverly Crusher: I'm sure the replicator will have one on file.

Capt. Picard: Return that moon to its orbit.
Q: I have no powers - Q the ordinary.
Capt. Picard: Q the liar; Q the misanthrope!
Q: Q the miserable, Q the desperate! What must I do to convince you?
Lieutenant Worf: Die.
Q: Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books lately?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I must be out of my mind.
Doctor Pulaski: Starfleet will probably agree with you.


YIKES - I think I got carried away. That wasn't even half of what IMDB had on file. Sorry. :eek: Enjoy!

And who , besides me, thinks that Vash was the best thing to ever happen to Picard?! I cannot get anyone to see my point on view on this! :eek:
 
by Firawyn
Capt. Picard: Q, what is going on?
Q: I told you. You're dead, this is the afterlife, and I'm God.
Capt. Picard: [laughs scornfully] You are not God!
Q: Blasphemy! You're lucky I don't cast you out, or smite you, or something.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Ambassador, with great respect for all that you have achieved on behalf of the Federation, this sort of... cowboy diplomacy, will not easily be tolerated anymore.

Ambassador Spock: "Cowboy diplomacy"?

Well, there won’t be much of a debate, because those are some of my favorite lines as well. We think alike I think; I will add a few:

Picard: I'll look forward to your report, Mr Broccoli. Barclay.
Picard: I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you, Q. The universe is not so badly designed!

I actually have a list that would more than likely cause the forum to crash (technologically - at least until RAM and hard drives are well into the petabytes :D).
 
Last edited:
I actually have a list that would more than likely cause the forum to crash (technologically - at least until RAM and hard drives are well into the petabytes :D).

Haha!! :D I could just upload the entire IMDB onto TTF - that would help TTF crash! (however, we don't want that, do we?)

I think of my favorite Riker scenes was the episode that begins with Riker in sickbay and Dr. Crusher lecturing him about how he's not young anymore and can't go doing this and that...and it turns out that it was Spot...Data's cat! :D

Speaking of Spot, anyone notice that Spot is a male throughout the entire series until the episode where they all "de-evolve", and Spot has kittens?

Elgee, I should think you would have observed that.



OH! Illuin, ever read the Nitpicker's Guide to Star Trek TNG?

Hail the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0440505712/?tag=r-r-20

(That's to volume 2, but volume 1 didn't have a picture! :()
 
by Firawyn
I think of my favorite Riker scenes was the episode that begins with Riker in sickbay and Dr. Crusher lecturing him about how he's not young anymore and can't go doing this and that...and it turns out that it was Spot...Data's cat!

No way! The best Riker scene was in "Future Imperfect":


RIKER: What's the problem?
LAFORGE: I've had to shut down the warp engines, Captain.
RIKER: Why?
LAFORGE: Antimatter containment fields are fluctuating. It's nothing to worry about though.
RIKER: We're on the edge of the Neutral Zone on impulse power, and you're not concerned?
LAFORGE: I'll have the engines back online in no time, sir.
RIKER: Like you tracked down that faulty processing accelerator?
LAFORGE: I'm running a level one diagnostic.
RIKER: For thirty hours? It would never take you more than four. You're incapable of that level of incompetence, Mister La Forge. Worf, where did you get that scar?
WORF: In combat.
RIKER: What battle? When? Which sector? Which unit? Mister Data, if we left immediately, when would we arrive at Outpost twenty three?
DATA: At warp one, in three days, four hours.
RIKER: How about at warp seven? At warp eight? At warp nine? What's the matter, Data? What happened to those millions of calculations per second?
DATA: Pardon me, sir. I am experiencing subspace interference which limits my abilities. I can't operate as quickly as
RIKER: What did you say?
DATA: I said I cannot operate
RIKER: No! That's not what you said. You said I can't. You used a contraction, didn't you?
DATA: Sir, I can explain if you would just give me a moment.
RIKER: No you can't. Don't even try.

PICARD: Captain, perhaps it would be best if we discussed this...
RIKER: Shut up!
PICARD: I beg your pardon?
RIKER: I said, shut up! As in close your mouth and stop talking!

by Firawyn
And who , besides me, thinks that Vash was the best thing to ever happen to Picard?! I cannot get anyone to see my point on view on this!


Well, it was definitely a good thing, but “the best” thing that ever happened to Picard was that he lived another life (a full lifetime). In "The Inner Light" (even though it was only realized in his spirit and thought), he experienced a life he had abandoned. He had a full, rich, satisfying life with a wife and children. He learned to appreciate the “other side” of life (in it’s entirety). As sad as it was finding out it wasn’t “technically” real (though in actuality it was; he still knew those tunes on the flute), he was still able to fully experience a life he chose to forsake as a Starfleet Captain. That was “the best” thing.


Hey Fir, what are your favorite episodes (in order :p…It’s an OCD thing :D)? Here are my favorites. This might also benefit members who have missed out, and are curious.

The Inner Light -
Best of Both Worlds (I & II)

The above are even better than ANY of the Star Trek motion pictures, from any series.

Yesterday’s Enterprise
Tapestry
Q Who
All Good Things
The Nth Degree
Family
Parallels
Remember Me
Deja Q
Sarek
Cause and Effect
 
The Naked Now - "Data...it never happened." (Tasha Yar)

The Child - (Gotta love it when the new staff member interrupts Picard!)

The Measure of a Man - (A MUST SEE!)

Captain's Holiday - (I love Vash)

Suddenly Human - (I don't know why, I just really liked this one.)

Reunion - (This is where Worf got interesting to me)

Identity Crisis - (another one I don't know why, just loved)

Qpid - (Q and Vash in one episode! It was just beautiful!)

Ensign Ro - (Ro is my favorite character...period. In all of all Star Trek. She reminds me way too much of myself)

Ethics - (Alot of good character development in this one. Plus it kind of starts off the Worf/Troy thing, of which I am a big fan of.)

I, Borg - (Easily one of the best. Just...best.)

Relics - (Scotty! "N-C-C-1-7-0-1. No bloody A - B - C - or D!")

Rascals - ("I bet you were a jumper!")

Timescape - (I love the scene when Picard drawls the smily face in the wap core breech :))

Dark Page - (Prior to seeing this, I really didn't like Mrs. Troy. Afterward, I was able to enjoy her in other episodes)

Eye of the Beholder - (Like I said, big fan of the Worf/Troy thing!)

Bloodlines - ("Well one thing's for certain. You'll never look at your hair line the same again." - Picard)

Preamtive Strike - (I cried in this episode. Like a baby. I totally understood how Ro was feeling. Like I said, if you wanna good look at my personality in real life...look at Ro)




Well...there's the top 18! :eek: :cool:
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top