Valandil
High King at Annuminas
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2004
- Messages
- 595
Hello Fellow TTFers! (is that an okay title?)
Starting a Discussion Thread on a story I posted here some time ago - "Visitors Come to Court" - https://thetolkien.forum/threads/visitors-come-to-court.18297/
Like my other LOTR-related fanfiction, it involves the Northern Dunedain. I think it's my best work yet, though I wrote it nearly 20 years ago (I've been busy). I hope that some of you will read it, and maybe like it. I started a re-read the other night, and realize that it begins slowly. So if you find the same, please stick with it.
May you enjoy all your readings as much as I enjoyed writing this one.
Cheers!
Starting a Discussion Thread on a story I posted here some time ago - "Visitors Come to Court" - https://thetolkien.forum/threads/visitors-come-to-court.18297/
Like my other LOTR-related fanfiction, it involves the Northern Dunedain. I think it's my best work yet, though I wrote it nearly 20 years ago (I've been busy). I hope that some of you will read it, and maybe like it. I started a re-read the other night, and realize that it begins slowly. So if you find the same, please stick with it.
May you enjoy all your readings as much as I enjoyed writing this one.
Cheers!
Last edited:
