Fellow humans.
I was wondering if anyone has calculated the timeline of Middle Earth to Earth transformation? Is there even a current consensus on whether Tolkien meant that Middle Earth became earth, as I remember reading in a few places?
This is the necessary pretense to be followed by my actual question, be the first one correct.
What actually happened to Belerian afterwards the fall of Melkor and the flooding? This is, of course, a question perhaps of mere speculation, albeit I think that many of us are thinking about it. The thing is, though, so that I must approach it pragmatically. As to my knowledge there was tectonic activity in middle earth, correct? But when and where did this start... More than this I dare not ask at the moment as I await the communities reply.
All hell king Telcontar and king Éomer
Antanas
I was wondering if anyone has calculated the timeline of Middle Earth to Earth transformation? Is there even a current consensus on whether Tolkien meant that Middle Earth became earth, as I remember reading in a few places?
This is the necessary pretense to be followed by my actual question, be the first one correct.
What actually happened to Belerian afterwards the fall of Melkor and the flooding? This is, of course, a question perhaps of mere speculation, albeit I think that many of us are thinking about it. The thing is, though, so that I must approach it pragmatically. As to my knowledge there was tectonic activity in middle earth, correct? But when and where did this start... More than this I dare not ask at the moment as I await the communities reply.
All hell king Telcontar and king Éomer
Antanas
