Wouldn't it be cool if there were? Nah. As you typed, they're all part of the human
race. I prefer the crazily fantastical
races, since I have to deal with all types of humans in real life. Anyways, are not the
Southrons black? And, towards other fantastical type stories, I have noticed that some
elves are made to look Asian, for some reason, although they're like
Tolkien's elves in most other ways. I figure that if they're going to make their own type of
elf, make it a bit more different from Tolkien's, or, more preferably, just be original and don't use nasssty elveses! Ick. Ah, and that adds another point to help with bringing this back to the main topic ---> Don't use boring humans, at all. Adding some really Cayuga-looking humans to the story doesn't make it more interesting. Bring on the people who have evolved from
plants. You know. The ones that have evolved as far or more interestingly farther than we have from apes. Ones that aren't all obsessed with how much better plants are than other things, since, truly, how much do we really care about apes and how superior they are to other things?