The title of the thread tells it all.
And here's something more...
What has made you choose THIS avatar? How did you come to the idea of chosing this particular picture? What does it show/express...? And why do you change it from time to time (IF you do)?
And your TTF-name? How did you chose it? Does it have a meaning?
******
As for me, I, being "in love" with the misterious
race of the
Elves and the beauty of that mythical land
Valinor, decided to combine them both. As for Valinor I think I have found a very good picture - misterious, beautiful and with the star of
Earendil..., the seas...
As for the "
elf" - part.... well I could not find anything else that could look "
elvish"-ly enigmatic and I liked this photo of Liv...
Then Nom assembled the pictures (Thank you, Nom!) and here it is.
As for my forum name, I received it from the "Barrow-downs" site. There the "Name generator" gave it as the
Beleriand Elvish for "
a lonely eagle". I liked it so I accepted it.
**
Now, it's YOUR turn!