S Sarah Wandering Hobbit Joined Aug 19, 2002 Messages 573 Jan 11, 2004 #41 ROTK cuz it made me cry the most.
Fechin Member of Guild Periaur Joined Jan 12, 2004 Messages 127 Jan 12, 2004 #43 Well? RETURN OF THE KING Hands Down
Éomond Rider of Rohan Joined Aug 26, 2002 Messages 881 Jan 13, 2004 #44 Well, unlike some people here, I'm gonna post why I like it. - RotK: Hmm, Rohirrim charge, Battle of the Pelennor Fields. Éowyn vs. Witch-King. Visual effects. Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, Dunharrow, and Mount Doom. Eagles, Rohirrim. This movie did get me upset the most, just cause it could've been alot better. - FotR: IMO closest to the book. Nazgul. Moria, Lorien, Argonath. Boromir, Gandalf (Grey!) and Gimli (seemed best in this one) - TTT: Uhhhh, well, Edoras, Faramir, Osgiliath, Black Gate, Treebeard and Ents. Helm's Deep, but screwed up by the Elves.
Well, unlike some people here, I'm gonna post why I like it. - RotK: Hmm, Rohirrim charge, Battle of the Pelennor Fields. Éowyn vs. Witch-King. Visual effects. Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, Dunharrow, and Mount Doom. Eagles, Rohirrim. This movie did get me upset the most, just cause it could've been alot better. - FotR: IMO closest to the book. Nazgul. Moria, Lorien, Argonath. Boromir, Gandalf (Grey!) and Gimli (seemed best in this one) - TTT: Uhhhh, well, Edoras, Faramir, Osgiliath, Black Gate, Treebeard and Ents. Helm's Deep, but screwed up by the Elves.