• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Which track has the theme from Lothlorien?

Morgaphry

Sixth Istari of Melkor
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
130
Can anyone tell me which track has the theme from Lothlorien in Fellowshipthat became the sort of War Theme fror the Elves at Helm's Deep?
Thanks

Morgaphry
 
Requiem

Ok, the music that plays in the preview/commericals that they show for TTT, where is it to be found? I have the TTT soundtrack, and its no where on it. I did find an mp3 of it, but its slightly different than the one in the preview. It was labeled Requiem. Can anyone shed any light on this?
 
I still don't have the soundtrack.............but I'll buy it as soon as I can.I want to know too where I can find the music from the trailor?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Gil-Galad
I want to know too where I can find the music from the trailor?:confused:
It isn't on the CD and if you want to get it Search for Requiem(sp) for a Dream on Gnutella (Morphuos, Kaza, Limewire among others). The one you'll find isn't exactly whats on the trailer. My guess is they made the one in the trailer cause the one you can dl is more orcistrated where as the one in there trailer is more synthisized. Where you can get the one exactly as it is i the trailer i have no idea:( .

~MacAddict
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top