Gandalf White
Gone Missing
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2001
- Messages
- 2,178
*Gandalf has an odd feeling that this thread will soon be shut down for flaming if some people don't clean up their act*
Calm down everyone! There is no need to get violent over this!
In the books Legolas is as likeable as anyone else. My only objection to him in the movies is all the girls equating Legolas with Orlando Bloom. I don't know why, it just gets on my nerves.
I really can't see how you can hate elves and love LotR. Elves are Iluvatar's firstborn, those who walked before the sun and moon. They are fair beyond any race in Middle Earth.
As to Legolas' hair color, it is never revealed.
Calm down everyone! There is no need to get violent over this!
In the books Legolas is as likeable as anyone else. My only objection to him in the movies is all the girls equating Legolas with Orlando Bloom. I don't know why, it just gets on my nerves.
I really can't see how you can hate elves and love LotR. Elves are Iluvatar's firstborn, those who walked before the sun and moon. They are fair beyond any race in Middle Earth.
As to Legolas' hair color, it is never revealed.
Last edited:

